Early birds

You awoke the next morning feeling a bit more refreshed and the pain from yesterday seemed to stop completely. The early bird had left the room and you were alone tangled in the sheets. You sighed deciding to get up, you really needed to get out of these clothes so you had a quick shower and a change into some fresh clothing. You placed a nice thick jacket around your body as the room was still quite cold.

You let your damp hair sit at the top of your head unstyled as it dried. You took a glance at the mirror before deciding that it would do for today. The combat boots were accompanied by thick white socks tucked under some black skinny jeans.

Going through the corridor you jolted forward, The tardis  groaned as you took more steps into the corridor getting closer to the console room where you could hear shouting. The Tardis seemed to be hurtling through the Vortex causing everyone to lose steady footing. You could hear Missy over the tardis whirling. "Hold on." She shouted to the others who where holding tightly against the console or other bits and bobs scattered across the place. Incubus giggled at his mother groaning getting the tardis moving. He was the only one who seemed unfazed by the movement of the tardis as he sat comfortly in his seat.

"We are holding on!" Yaz shouted back at her grunting as her fingers stung in pain since she was gripping on the the controls to which missy was prancing around.

"Don't raise your voice at mummy! hold on tighter." She snapped playfully slapping yazs arm as she rushed pass.

"What the hell is happening? Missy Can you do something about this turbulence?" You made your presence know as you struggled to get closer to the console. You leaped forwards to grip the monitor.

"Sorry love, didn't mean to wake you but I was trying really to avoid something." She pressed a button to show you the monitor to which you could see A bright light approaching the tardis at quite some speed.

"Wait Missy it's seems to be a teleport pulse. You can slow down now!" You shouted over the whirling as the teleport landed in the tardis with a flicker.

"Ah! What's that?" Ryan yelled as
The light entered the Tardis and turnt into a humanoid robot in uniform and cap, holding a box. A small jingle plays as the tardis humming comes to a hault. Missy wears the same confused face as everyone else and wipes her brow coming closer to the robot.

"Delivery for the Doctor." It spoke causing you to jump, you didn't expect it to talk.

"Wait the doctor? Well you certainly gone to the wrong place mate" you sighed walking over to its side.

"Delivery re-inverted to safe spot" it eyes you and places the box more infront. You take the box from the Bot with a raised brow.

"Delivery fulfilled. And remember, if you want it, Kerblam it!" The Bot dissolves into the Kerblam logo, the jingle plays again and then it disappears completely before you could ask anymore questions.

You dropped the box to the floor recklessly walking away and pinching yourself. "Ouch"

"Why did you do that?" Yaz wondered taking at look at missy who was to engrossed going through the doctors mail.

"Because Im not even sure I'm awake anymore" you groaned shaking your head and sitting down on the sofa.

"Me too mate! Space postman. I've seen it all now." Graham chuckled.

"Ah Delivery bots. Kerblam's the biggest retailer in this galaxy"
Missy opens the box and takes out a red fez. She eyes it "In what universe would the doctor ever think she could pull this off?" She chuckled throwing it to the side.

"Check it out, they even use bubble wrap." Ryan and Yaz explore the rest of the box like excited children on Christmas morning. Ryan brings out the wrap and starts to pop some bubbles.

"Hey y/n! look at this, the back of the packing slip." Yaz hands over a card to which you read carefully out loud.

"Help me."

"I mean I wasn't going to bring up the hair love but of you say so" missy runs a hand through your hair causing you to stand up and shrug her off.

"Not that! Here" you passed her the note to which she reads before handing it back to you.

"Probably someone just bored out their mind, mucking about. Trust me, I've been there. You should have seen what we used to hide inside the trainers." Ryan added shrugging his shoulders and placing the bubble wrap back in the box.

"What if it's not? What if someone really is in trouble?" Yaz asked worried generally concerned that someone could be in trouble.

"Can't hurt to check, can it?" Graham said asking you directly.

You took a look at Missy who only seemed to wave her hand dismissively. "Right well. Kerblam, here we come." You decided to fly the tardis this time knowing that your stomach could only handle so much, you gave The over travellers time to hang before giving the cog a big twirl and start moving around pressing buttons and pulling levers.

The Tardis came to a hault and materialised to which you could only guess was the warehouse. "Hey babe, are we in the correct place?" You asked trying to get a visual on the outside, missy smiled taking the monitor in her own hands. You took this as the opportunity to place incubus in his stroller.

"Seems like we're on Kandokas moon. Kerblam turned it into one massive warehouse. Great driving dear" she walks up to the door and opens them widely letting the sun hit your still tired eyes. Missy seems to take the light the best and continues to take her small pocket mirror out and re do the strands of hair that came lose on her reckless early morning drive.

You all wondered out you being the last pushing incubus and closing the door shut. You took a look at the warehouse. "Look at the size of it." Graham spoke aloud holding his hand over his eyes to get a better look and adjust to the light.

"There must be thousands of people in there. How are we going to find out who sent that message?" Yaz asked stuffing her hands into her jacket with a huff

"Halfway across the universe, and I feel like I'm back at work." You all turned to Ryan, Missy giving a wide smirk at his statement, you could definitely read that. He had a are you serious face on and he understood what he said only leaving the other two out of the loop.

"We're going under cover" you let out taking a stroll over to the building.