Tardis

She led you back into a tardis with A traditional hexagonal console in a room with roundels. "Ah a tardis" you smiled softly, Ryan helped you lean on the controls that hummed under your touch.

"Sorry, what's happening now?" A woman asked taking her eyes of your wondering fingers.

"This can take us all home. The doctor and y/n can fly this thing" Yaz smiled.

"Don't touch. Still working. Any explosives left?" The doctor snapped catching your attention, she wasn't herself.

"One. Emergencies only."

"Timer?" The doctor asked.

"Hand detonation only" you could already see the doctor thinking.

You stepped up. "No don't you dare even think about it!" You yelled. The others looked confused as they stared at the doctor. Yaz glared frightened for the doctors safety.

"One option left. I have to use the Death Particle on Gallifrey. On my home. On the Master and his new breed of Cybermen."

"You sure you wanna do that?" Ryan asked. You tried to get your feet working again because you wouldn't let her do something so fucking stupid.

"I'm sure I don't want to do that, but there's no alternative. If the Master and the Cybermen get off this planet, they'll be unstoppable. I started this with Shelley and the Cyberium, now I have to finish it. Alone." She demanded taking the explosive in her hand.

"What?" Yaz snapped speaking for all of you.

"The Tardis will take you back to Earth. All of you. You can settle in the 21st century. If you've got any problems y/n will sort it" you shaked your head at her words.

"You're not serious."

"Deadly." The doctor said firmly.

"What about you? You detonate that thing, you'll die too." Ryan said stopping your hearts.

"That's the way it has to be. And I would do that in a heartbeat for this universe. For you, my fam." She stared at Yaz for a moment with sad eyes.

"We're not letting you go. You're not doing this." Yaz said grabbing the doctor.

"Get off me, Yaz. Please." She shaked her off, causing Yaz to frown. The doctors eyes watered at her pained expression.

"Yaz, come on."Ryan begged holding her back

"Live great lives."the doctor smiled closing the door behind her.

"Like hell I will" you groaned softly making your way to the door.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Yaz asked trying to pull you back.

"I'm getting the doctor out alive!" You sighed opening the door.

"Y/n there's something we need to tell yo-." Yaz started, looking between Ryan and Graham.

"Shhh! Yaz don't, I started this and I'm not having the doctor suffer for it. don't change my mind" you warned, she nodded slowly. You stepped out of the tardis as it materialised away. "Right think y/n!" You looked at another door the opposite way the doctor went, you smirked. "Ah that will work" you groaned loudly stepping into the room.

A little while later...

You walk into the room as the doctor lowers the grenade. "For just a moment there, I thought maybe. Argh. Oh Doctor, the universe will suffer for your weakness. I'll make sure of it."

"Yeah I don't think so" you announce jumping up onto the podium onto your feet. "Miss me?" You chuckled.

"Y/n You can't still be here." The doctor warned panicking.

"Ah doc, you obviously don't know me well. I followed you out. They tried to stop me, but all I wanted is to be sure that your not going to do something stupid. And now I will" you smiled holding out your hand for the bomb.

The doctor shaked her head "No."

"You didn't start this doctor, I did. So this is mine to finish. My Journey is over the universe still needs you. I can't be here without her doctor! So I'm going to end it with her" you grinned at the master, who was fuming. "Run, Doctor!" You yelled snatching the bomb from her.

"Doctor" the master yells as The Doctor runs out.

"Ah I thought it was gunnu he harder than that" you fake pouted, chucking the bomb into your hand and catching it with ease again. "Then again she's not stupid" you smirked.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He chuckled.

"Oh me? Nothing just gunnu blow a whole planet baby! And your invited too" you grinned.