The witchs familiar

Your eyes feel heavier but when the light reaches your eyes you see Clara is hanging upside down with a rope around her ankles, spinning. You get you fast, falling as you did but with one mission at hand; to save Clara. "You alright, love" Missy rushing to your side you get up helping yourself up with the help of a rock nearby dismissing her concern.

Missy sat there watching you sharpening a stick with a knife, she smiled, she spoke again. "Consider the Doctor. The Doctor, trapped. The Doctor, alone. You all right there, dear?" Her eyes were fixed on Clara who was still hanging. You rush to her side trying to figure out how to let her down.

"Where are we? How did we ?" She was lost. You can't believe it worked.

Missy got up "Shh, now. Mummy's talking. Okay, I'm going to tell you a story of the Doctor. It's classic. On the run, no Tardis. No friends, no help. In other words, the Doctor, happy. It was a long time ago.Doesn't matter which face he was wearing, they're all the Doctor to me. So let's give it to the eyebrows."

Your still there figuring out how to let her down. "But the Daleks" Clara remarks, holding her hand out for you to let her down. Missy sighs gets up and let's Clara down with a thump, you look at her in disbelief and she just smiles.

"Yes, I'm coming to that." She carries on.

"Shouldn't we be, um? I don't want to say dead." Clara asks dusting herself of.

"Hush! He's travelling by teleporter. Unfortunately, his teleporter is out of power. Also unfortunate, he's being stalked by, oh, say about fifty android assassins? I may be rounding up. Fifty invisible, indestructible android assassins, all exclusively programmed to kill him." You focus your eyes on missy who was still sharping a stick, you had to ask it was bothering you.

"Why are you sharpening that stick?"

"Well, I had no idea how long we're going to be stuck out here. Might have to go hunting but you know in case there's nothing to hunt" she whispers the last past to you pointing at Clara with her stick. "Don't worry love, I would share" she winked your way and you just rolled your eyes. Missy continues her story "The Doctor, then. Surrounded. Outnumbered. Outgunned. And freeze. Nanoseconds to live. Four, I'd say, being generous. Now, my question is this. How did he survive?"She prods Clara with the stick, you gasp pulling her away.

Missy inorges your arms around her. "Oh, come on, Clara! You know him. Consider the Doctor."

Clara wonders for a moment before replying. "Where did he get that teleport thingy?"

"Oh, good, good. He stole one from an android." Missy states still looking at your cosy situation, you chuckle slightly and let go going red at the face.

"So, I'm guessing he uses the same energy as the android weapons, right?" Clara states getting pleased with herself as she did. "Okay, then. He uses the energy wave from the android weapons to recharge the teleport bracelet and at the exact moment he's supposed to disintegrate, He actually teleports. Hang on, that's how you did it. That's how we escaped the Daleks." She continued, you smiled.

"Well it was kinda both of mine and y/n s idea, I modified the same principle for our vortex manipulators, yes. Blew them off, I'm afraid. But the Doctor, he, he improvised it. He must have got through several thousand calculations in the time it takes to fire up a disintegrator. Seriously, what a swot!"

You decide to speak up. "Therefore androids think he's dead and the Doctor escapes." Clara smiles wrapping her arms around you.

"Now we just got to get to the doctor" Clara states.

Missy laughs "He's trapped at the heart of the Dalek empire. He's a prisoner of the creatures who hate him most in the universe. Between us and him is everything the deadliest race in all of history can throw at us. We, on the other hand, have a pointy stick. How do we start?"