Crowd

You stumbled up through the crowd, through the flashing lights of the cameras as the man of the hour spoke to his nation. "What this country really needs is a doctor" he grins still not seeing you in the crowd, you knew it wouldn't take long since you had a bond with the certain time lord. You were sure it wouldn't take long for him to sniff you out.

And you weren't going to give him the satisfaction.

"Couldn't agree more! Love the tie" you exclaimed turning everyone's head. You smirked watching him stare at you eyes wide. "Really brings out the blood of innocent people you've killed" you chuckle getting closer with each foot infront of the other. You swallowed down your fear, the cameras still clicking. Everyone mumbled under their breath as he stood still unable to move from your line of sight. His bodyguards tried to move his tense body but he stood his ground watching you carefully move yourself around the crowd.

"Y/n STOP!" The doctor yelled trying to get through the crowd. The others following behind him showing their ids to the guards that you had no trouble with since you had the psychic paper. You quickened your pace you couldn't have the doctor ruining your fun now.

The master clenched his jaw tight spotting the doctor in the crowd get closer to your quick movements. You jumped onto the stage causing a echo of gasps from his followers. All guns were on you.

"Saucy! I must say darling perfect weather to control the world." You spoke up still not getting a word from him. "Oh you must be sooo confused" you grabbed the microphone from the podium before the guards could stop you. "Hello world! Y/n song, I've got a couple words to say to your prime minister" you smirked at him.

"Get him off" one of the guards said pushing them all your way.

"Hey hold up buddy, all I want to say." You stepped closer towards him, you dropped the microphone to the ground with a thud. You smiled shyly towards the master as he stood tall in front of you. The guards all tensed up awaiting orders from their master. You leaned into his ear making sure your hot breath hit against his skin causing it to erupt in goosebumps. "I'm never leaving you" you whispered.

His hand gripped your arm quite tightly as his fingernails digged in your wrist with great force. You yelped watching his face radiate with anger.

"Don't Hurt him!" The doctor yelled in the arms of a guard. He wiggled in his grasp.

You suddenly thought this wasn't such a good idea but you had to keep up your front. "You know I like that" you winked looking down at the bruising wrist.

He shoved it away before dragging you backstage. The doctors voice roared across the crowd as you disappeared into a quiet dimmly lit room. "You know you only had to ask" you grinned leaning yourself against his desk as he locked the door behind you.

It took seconds before he was in your face. You gulped feeling small under his gaze. He wouldn't kill you right? You shook the thought.

He still had said anything. "Please say something master" you whispered tripping on your own words as you demanded to stay in charge.

But he didn't.

Instead he leaned in connecting his lips with yours gently. You mentally shook your head at the thought of him ever Being gentle with you.

"Now you better prepare for your execution"