Dream

"Right, can someone please move the doctor?" He ordered snapping his fingers at the dead looking doctor. You glared at them as they dragged her to a chair which they restrained her on, you raised a brow feeling lost at this point.

O watched you with a grin. "Shes not dead, but I can't really say what's worse"

You breathed in relief that the doctor was merely unconscious.

You felt a ripping below your chest, you looked down to missy's unemotional face as she cut into your skin. You cried out as she went deeper. "Hush dear it will be over soon." She whispered, as the master laughed taking a bat and swinging it across your face causing the room to turn black.

You eyes awoke staring striaght towards the doctor who had layers of fresh bruises and cuts covering her. It was sickening that you had to see the Doctor in such a state but this had only become a normal routine.

"Ah! your back?" the Master enthused to You. "You've missed our little conversation. Let me fill you in," he said, clicking his fingers. A soldier immediately rushed forward to give him a bucket of water. Without hesitation the Master poured the contents over the Doctor's head, causing the doctor  to immediately cough and splutter into consciousness, her eyes snapping open to you.

"Oh come on, Doctor please be you" you hoped as you watched with desperate eyes.

She looked at you her eyes washed in pain and hatred. "This is your fault!" She yelled. "Marrying missy, I warned you!" She screamed.

Missy glared at her, and held out a hand to the master. He quickly deposited the bat into missy's hands. She raised it high in the air with a grin above the doctors body. You instinctively closed your eyes, but you couldn't move your hands to cover your ears which rang with the sound of the bat connected with the doctors limp body.

"I." Thunk. "Don't." Thunk. "Love." Thunk. "Him!"

Your eyes started to tear up as you opened your eyes to Missy hitting the helpless Time Lord four more times with the bat causing the doctor to cry out in pain. The two masters just watched their eyes trained to you as they grinned widely before missy turned around with the same expression, she span the bat in her hands as she made her way over to you.

"Please, Koschei, please," you croaked out desperately as she stopped in front of you with the bat already making its way up. "You don't have to do this..." you pleaded but it was no use.

Missy completely ignored you. Swinging the bat and hitting your right shoulder, which made your arm feel it snapped into a million pieces, it hung there with a shooting pain. You let out another scream.

"Please!" You began to beg again as she reached into her pocket. She pulled out a gun her face twisted and turned to Dylan's.

"No!" You yelled as he held it up smirking. You closed your eyes tight waiting for it all to stop.

You felt them leaning in closer to your face. "Pardon?" Missy's voice could be heard.

"Please stop," you gasped, not opening your eyes.

You felt them punch you immediately. "Say it again!" Missy demanded. You snapped open your eyes looking directly at missy's grin.

"Pl-Please stop...!" You begged.

"Say my name."

"Mistress" you whined out between your bloody swollen lips.

"Put it together, come on now, there's a good boy," missy ordered.

"Please st-stop, M-Mistress..."

"Why?" She taunted, stepping back.

"It h-hurts..."