Break

"Just you and me now" you whispered looking down at incubus as you carried him down the corridor looking for some where comfortable to put him. The tardis hummed indicating a room for you to open. "Here we go then incubus" you smiled forcefully, opening the door. The room was identical to your one on the doctors tardis which you would of liked to make you feel better but it made you feel more homesick. There was one difference; the small crib beside your bed. You placed him down carefully in the crib as he fell instantly asleep at the contact of the small fluffy blanket. "Fuck sake doctor where are you" you whispered under your breath.

"Hologram assistance online. Hello y/n" you turned around at his voice. The tall blue doctor stood there smiling shyly at you. His eye brows were Unfurrowed and you could notice that the tardis had gone to a lot of effort to sooth your pain.

"Turn off" you groaned just wanting them to be here with you. You didn't need these tardis tricks into making you feel better. It also made you guilty that it Portrayed the doctor you were the most comfortable with but now all you wanted was your mother to be here with you.

"I know your angry, just listen." That caught your attention, you raised a brow looking back at the now focused projection of the doctor you once knew. "Be kind" he spoke before cutting off.

"Oh that's all you got. Huh! FUCK YOU" you screamed out at the tardis. You were so tired of this shit. You slumped back into the bed nesting yourself in between the pillows in a small ball. "I'm so scared" you whispered out loud.
"I'm so scared, Doctor"

You fell into a deep slumber letting your mind wrap around itself plugging in memories you had longed to forget. Her small smile followed you throughout it all showing you the immense chaos that lingered around you both.

—-

"Morning y/n" Ryan said watching you move into the console room. You couldn't even remember waking up- you felt so fucking numb from it all. You got a simple wave from Graham and a small smile from Yaz who was desperate to speak up watching you mope around the controls.

"Y/n are you alright?" She asked earning a glare her way. You stared at her hoping she would just drop it but her small movements got closer to you. "Well I know your not but I know missy's really upset about- Whatever she did. Uh y/n people make mistak-."

You sighed earning all of their attention. "Let me tell you something Yaz about people. Sometimes 'people' only come in our lives to teach us the lessons we weren't able to teach ourselves. And those people are always bound to become strangers again and... again. But you know Yaz that's okay Because the lesson always remains. Here" you placed your finger to your head before continuing. "But Yaz here's the fun part- Its okay to let go of people. Of connections you have. Its okay to walk away or blow them up. And its okay to be walked away from or betrayed Because with every person that comes into our lives, that crosses our path, we learn something new about ourselves. its also okay to become strangers again with someone who was never meant to stay. And I've learnt a lot about myself."

Everyone was to stunned to talk back watching you carefully as you slammed in the controls with a smile.

"Y/n song doesn't need Missy- oh we are going to have sooo much fun guys!" You smiled sweetly pulling down the leaver.