Paper

"At least they managed to transport my TARDIS without damage." You heard the doctor speak causing you to get up from a sofa that you had been waiting on for an hour. "Ah and y/n? Brilliant! How you get here?"

"These guys kiddnapped me!" You spat, glaring at the main cause of you being here.

"Us too. Any killer cars?" She asked stepping up the stairs.

"What?" You asked stopping at the top of the staircase, looking at them all.

"Oh well that's strange, they tired to kill us. I thought you would of been a higher target!" She explained.

"Oh well thanks doctor, you know it does depend on who's behind it" you mocked.

"Finally we meet. You actually do exist!" A voice interrupted you all as he spoke to graham.

"What?" One of your kidnappers Whispered into his ear. "Don't be ridiculous, Franklin. I've read the files. The Doctor is a man."

"I've had an upgrade." The doctor smiles.

"Oh. And you must be y/n. I wasn't sure about this one but it seems like the stories are wrong about you" he chuckled with a bit of fear.

"Yeah nice to meet you" you sarcastically spoke.

"You just had us picked up like criminals and put in a car which tried to kill us." The doctor butted in.

"We were trying to bring you here, not kill you, but our systems got hacked." That's caused you to snort.

"Not exactly the best demonstration of MI6 skills." Yaz spoke in all seriousness but it caused you to laugh harder.

"Your doing great, may I say" you smiled.

"I have been authorised to speak on behalf of every security agency around the globe. We need your help Doctor." He pushed walking towards his office you supposed. You sighed following after them.

"We really doing this, doctor. Also where's missy?" You whispered.

"Missy's in the tardis which i suppose it's the safest place for her to be right now" she whispered back. You took one look at the tardis before ripping your gaze away and focusing back on the man who the doctor said was c. I mean what sort of shit name is that.

"Over the past week, there's been a spate of attacks on intelligence officers worldwide, of every nationality." He continued.

"So None of these attacks has been ordered by rival intelligence agencies? I mean At least that's what you're all telling each other. Right?" You smirked.

"No, we all have a very good working knowledge of what our enemies are up to. No agency possesses the technology to carry out one of these attacks. None of us understands how it was done. Or even what has been done. But every agent has suffered the same fate." He carried on losing you in his words.

A Monitor beeps as you enter the room which was a normal and familiar noise to your ears having heard it your whole life.

"She was found unconscious on the floor of an aeroplane washroom on a flight to Tokyo. She'd made pre-arranged contact with an informant." You took a scan with your sonic causing the doctor to take out hers too. You both just stared at each other before smiling widely.

"Is she in a coma?" Yaz asked looking between you to in a sense of disbelief of your similarities.

"Apparently, it's a little more horrific than that. Now, I'm told this is your expertise dealing with the impossible." He handed over the iPad to the doctor. You took a peek causing your eyebrows to frown.