Silence

You walked into the tardis feeling guilt immediately flood your stomach as you looked around the console room, her hum as the background noise to which you ignored. You plopped yourself on the new purple sofa that seemed to appear in the dimly lit room. You knew that the doctor would definitely love this is she was here.

No one seemed to make conversation or even a nois-

You let out a low growl still in defeat with yourself about finding the doctor. No matter how hard you forced your eyes shut the pictures of the doctor in your head tormented you, calling out and playing the blame game.

Never mind the fact that you were still on a Parallel universe with a different doctor. You couldn't even think of getting out of this one. You took a big breath of the air around you and let your body sink into the sofa, laying your head down on the arm.  You hadn't even Realised the large cuts on your clothing until a small breeze attacked uncovered skin.

Missy sighed softly rolling her eyes, she thought for a moment before setting the Tardis on some route to god knows where. She let her eyes flicker between the controls and you as you Curled up on the sofa letting your eyes get heavy. 

The doctor however just stayed quiet in fascination of the small child Snuggled up in his arms.  It's small hand reaching up to the red bow tie perfectly Aligned on his collar.

You tried to stay awake knowing that you couldn't leave missy wondering for answers but your plan hadn't gone your way and you finally drifted of.

The silence in the room still deafening to the others that occupied it.