Gun

"You didn't just say that" she giggled which was music to your ears.

"But I did, koschei" you grinned.

"How do you know all this?" She asked moving out of the hug to face you.

"Your be surprised on what I don't know, missy" you smiled softly forgetting about everyone else in the room.

Missy let out a small giggle as she closed the distance between you both, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she draped an arm around your neck before pressing her body against yours.

"Do you love me?" She asked in all seriousness. You stopped breathing for a second as your mind caught up to what she said.

"Oh course I do, missy" you stated not a hint of a lie in your sentence.

"How can you tell, dear?" She asked still in the crook of your neck. Her breathing was hitched as she waited for your answer.

"Well that missy is the thing I don't know but I can tell you this, I wouldn't compare you to a second heart because i don't need that, I would compare you to my Heart, only one, that's all I need; one. One missy in my life to keep my life together, going and thriving. Since that moment I saw you I was tranced in your unbelievable beauty but that wasn't the only thing, your personality, I like mystery and I still wake everyday relieved that we get to unravel them together. You are my universe, the morning sun and my life. Your my Missy." Your tone turned jokingly as she looked up to your with tears begging to escape. "So I guess your alright" you smirked.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting that" Yaz stated catching you and missy of guard.

"How long have you all been there?" You groaned, looking at Yaz, Graham, Ryan and the Doctor.

"Since about ten minutes ago when this party started" Ryan laughed.

"Well shut up then cause he loves me" missy grinned not taking her eyes of you.

"We should go" Graham chuckled, looking at the doctor who had a unreadable face.

"No you go I have to talk to y/n" the doctor said in a serious tone. The gang escaped looking at you for reassurance, you nodded letting them leave.

"What is it doctor?" You asked feeling immediately small in her gaze.

"So when's the wedding?" She asked causing you to choke on your on breath.

"What- wait what the hell is happening?" You asked. Missy held your hand tighter as the doctor got closer.

"I accept whatever this is" she smiled.

"Well that's all good and all but you shouldn't have to accept anything I do, Doctor. Im 141 years old I'm capable of looking after myself and trust me when I say I'm awfully tired of us arguing, if you stay out of my business I'll stay out of yours!" You sighed brushing past her and leaving the kitchen.

"Pizza?" You asked when missy caught up to you.

"141?" Missy asked thinking hard beside you.

"Problem?" You grinned, "what can I say, I like older women" you winked at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'm hardly old, dear" she huffed.

"Okay boomer" you mumbled softly.

"Oh you are so for it" she yelled, you yelp avoiding her grasp. You let out a large chuckle as she chased you down the corridor. You didn't expect it to take you to the console room where Yaz, Ryan and Graham held panicked expressions.

You read the room quickly stopping to speak to them. "What's with the faces?"

"The alarms going off, where's the doc?" Graham asked.