Missy

"Doctor Chang!" Clara and yourself jumped at her volume, while the Doctor remained frozen, his hand still up hoovering the area where Missy had so pleasantly forced her chest onto him.

"Who's there?" You all heard as he entered the part of the corridor where you all stood. "Hello?" He blinked, looking at you all.

"Hello." Clara responded. You only nodded knowing deep down something else was going on, if anything he seemed to be the only thing that didn't weird you out and that's saying something; the guy was wearing tweed.

"Hello." The Doctor spoke still in daze.

"You can probably take your hand down now, Doctor." He blinked, nodding at Clara who crossed her arms.

"So. Hey. Condolences." This earned your attention and you raised an eyebrow at the man.

"Condolences?" You asked before the others. You played with your sleeve rubbing the material against the pad of your thumb, not liking where this was going.

"It's a mausoleum. It's our hello. Is there a particular dead person you want to talk to?" He asks like it was normal to walz in and demand to talk to the DEAD.

"Yes. Yes, there is." You we're definitely scared for her even if she could face her own feeling. Your eyes shot to her in a soft gaze unable to express how much you cared for the small woman.

"This way then." The man said turning. Your legs were about to move unintentionally and against your will but you fought it saying put.

Instead You turned to Clara, gently asking: "Are you okay?". You could tell she was not but of course social interaction wasn't easy when addressing a grief ridden woman.

"Good. There would be something very wrong if you were." The Doctor slipped in, intertwining their hands comfortingly. You felt a small pang at your chest. You Watched them Walk along until he stopped looking back at you, you hadn't moved forwards. "Y/n? Aren't you coming?"

"Not my place, much too personal, I'll figure out what I can from missy the droid here." Clara looked at you gratefully and you nodded in respect. You smiled before they turned around, Clara dragging the doctor behind.

They left and you turned to Missy, who was watching you with a curiosity. You had to approach this carefully, you no longer trusted the droid ploy and were not about to get yourself into trouble you couldn't get out of.
"Sooo Missy." You awkwardly smiled forgetting for a moment that she was in the room the whole time.

Missy beamed: "Yes? How may I help you?"

"I was wondering-" She stepped forward, almost into your personal space, but you allowed it only for the sake of what you were about to ask. "My friend, the Doctor, seemed pretty alarmed when he checked your heart. Now when I traveled with him a lot I did meet a fair amount of droids, and I was wondering if-" You cut off again as she stepped even closer, god you were lying through your teeth but you had to know, before clearing your throat and continuing. "If I could see what the matter is."

"But of course dear" she grabbed your hand quickly dragging it across her chest. Your face heating up as you did, but then it dropped and you knew exactly who she was.

1 2 3 4

"Dear?" Missy smirked. "Are you alright?"

"Do I look like I'm alright. I know who you are, I know! You're the Master, Missy, whatever you choose to call yourself now!" You yelled your back hitting the cool glass of the tomb behind you, forcing yourself to be anywhere but in her presence.

"Are you afraid of me, Y/n?" She smirked stepping forward so that your hand rested back against her thin fabric supporting her chest and then it hit you, you were in so much trouble now.

No? Yes? Maybe? Was you scared? You couldn't even tell you could still hear the drumming. It was like some contagion and your hand couldn't wait to escape it.

"You know your such a handsome little thing" Missy glared at you, you were unsure if that was a good thing or not. Probs not she was a psychopath. You ripped your hand  away despite her excitement to keep it there.

And then it happened-

"Humankind, bring out your dead!" She beamed as the skeletons stood and pressed the buttons to drain their tanks tucked away at the wall just enough to go unnoticed by past inspections.

"Missy?" You gaped spinning around on your heel just enough to see the chaos at hand.

"Don't worry, love, they won't touch you! Your under MY protection" Though you were frightened anyways as soon as you saw the heads beginning to emerge from the water.

Cybermen.