Back to the vault

Not a day went past that you didn't visit the vault. You brought her food, drinks and anything she asked for. She was always grateful and asked you to sit with her longer, this went on for weeks, then months. The doctor would whisk you away to planets and you would come back and head to the vault to tell missy about it.

But on occasion the doctor would join you both. So here you were entering the vault with the doctor beside you.

You opened the heavy locked doors that separated you from missy. Missy was sat at her piano pretending she didn't see or hear you both enter.

"Hey missy" the doctor broke the silence sitting down on one of the armchairs across from her.

"My favourite person in the whole universe... and the doctor" missy smirked turning around to see you both. She steps down from the piano and wanders over to you, embracing you like she would whenever you visited her, she lingered longer this time.

"Missy" the doctor warned, glaring at her. Missy let's you go gesturing for you to take the other chair.

"Are you okay?" You asked getting comfortable on the chair, she grinned at you before placing herself on your lap. The doctor shaked her head with a smile on her face as she watched you tense at missy touch.

Missy leaned into your ear. "Just fine, I haven't found it yet, dear" she mumbled. You wrapped your arms around her waist for comfort, she smiled moving to face you. Her lips inches from yours, you could feel her breath against your skin. You unconsciously licked your lips as your gaze was fixated on hers.

The doctor rose from her chair. "I'll leave you to it" the door shut but neither you or missy took your eyes of each other. That butterfly feeling attacked your stomach again.

She leaned in kissing your cheek which was awfully close to your lips. She moved back to look at your blushing expression. "Oh how I love playing with you" she smirked hovering over your lips. You looked up with lustful eyes. She pulled back "you didn't visit last night"

"I've been busy"

"Travelling with the doctor" she whispered arching her brow.

"Yes" you sighed. "But I got you something." You fiddled with your pocket trying to get the object which was becoming difficult as when you moved you grinned against missy slightly.  "Ah got it!" You smiled passing her a perfect white rose.

"Thank you dear, it's Perfect" she said blushing. "Why are you always nice to me?" She leaned forwards carefully, still admiring the rose.

"Because were friends" you spoke raising a brow like the answer was obvious.

"Wrong!" She exclaimed.

"How is it wrong? Why are you nice to me?" You challenged.

"I like you" she whispered locking her eyes with yours.

"Why?" You said barely audible.

"Because you don't treat me like I'm cray-cray" she chuckled.

"Oh you most definitely are"

She stood up and faced you. "You visit me every day. You bring me presents" she whispered playing with the petals.

You stood up too missing her warmth. "Missy"

"Shush pet, lets not waste time drawing on the reasons why i like you" she smiled placing the rose down on the chair.

"What now then?" You asked unsure what to make of her expression.

Missy stepped closer wrapping her arms around your neck. You wrapped your hands around her waist as if it was instinct. Her lips grew close removing the gap between you both as she kissed you. You hand rested on her cheek as you returned the kiss. Your eyes watered, pulling away from her. Her eyes teared up too.

"What's wrong with us?" You asked.

"I have no idea, y/n" she whispered, resting her head in the crook of your neck.