Connected

"Missy please stop, think about this" you called after her, your voice creaking slightly as you tried your best to be quiet as you rushed after the timelady, who was frantically looking up and down the corridors of the large base with wild eyes. She seemed to be looking for something or someone.

She stopped suddenly, spinning on her foot to face you, her eyes drawing down to the small child in your arms with a concerned look on her face. "Get the baby out of here" she ordered.

She goes to move again but your tight grip on her arm causes her to immediately turn back however this time she had her eyebrows frowned. "No! Stop this, the doctors alive, we can go, us, me and you or have you forgotten" you watched her with a soft expression already wanting to forget her outburst from earlier, the small cuts had healed on your face but the certain saddness that washed over your gaze just proved that it wasn't going to be easy to speak to the woman.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you" she whispered darting her gaze to the floor causing your small smile to fall suddenly processing her quiet words.

"Right, fuck you too!" You yelled, moving from her and turning quickly on your heels to head back to the room where the others had escaped. You kept your back to her, not trusting yourself to look back at her.

She sighed but her volume was muffled under a scream escaping from her red lips. "Y/- get of me"

"Missy!" You span round watching the bird like creature cover her mouth and pull her backwards deeper into the corridor, their quick pace beating you as you rushed after them but lost them soon after causing you to erupt into a fit of curse words.

You readjusted incubus in your arms letting him nuzzle into the crook of your neck with a small yawn that was outbeaten by a large group of yells and banging.

"Always run in the direction of trouble" you whispered under yo ur breath coming up the the door of a chapel where everyone else was stood trying to get into.

"Y/n! Finally, they've got Sarah and jo" Yaz explained, taking her fist from the door as she tried breaking it down.

"They have missy too" Ryan's eyes immediately dart to yours, a frown appearing on his face.

"They've sealed it off. can you hear me?" The doctor yells into the door with a fist banging against the cold metal.

"They want the key. They've got the Tardis, and a Memory Weave." You hear Sarah Jane yell through the thick metal doo.

"Try to find a way in." The doctor ordered kicking it roughly with his foot in anger. He didn't look at anyone in particular but you couldn't help but feel like it was aimed directly at you.

"There's nothing. We need a bulldozer." One of the teenagers suggest letting his arms fall to his side in defeat.

"I've got the original here. You can have it if you let them go." The doctor begs which you knew full well they wouldn't take that, you sighed trying harder to find a way into the room. He holds the tardis key in his palm with a hard grip of his fingers clutched over it.

"Wait the tardis" you look up your face showing Yaz and Ryan who looked at you to listen that you were thinking really hard about a plan.

"Yes! The tardis but the tardis is in there" the doctor snapped not even bothering to look at you.

"But it doesn't mean it's the only one- wait can you do that y/n?" Yaz asked her small smile tugging upwards slightly as she stepped closer taking the baby.

You rolled your shoulders at the sudden lift of weight from your grip and clapped your hands together. "ahaha yeah I think so- 79% sure it could work. Make it 81%. the tardis- a tardis connected to a certain Tardis- oh I've said tardis too much but ah- hmm could it work, y/n think! Right okay tardis coming up." You took your own key from your jacket and held it between two of your fingers really wishing that it would work.

"Wait that's a tardis key, Doctor look?" Rose exclaimed making everyone turn to you as you smiled widely feeling the yellow glow already sparking from the object.

The gentle breeze washed through the corridor until the small hum of the tardis got louder, the now blue box appearing in front of you all. Guess it really did blend well with its surroundings because sure enough everyone understood that the tardis was standing before them- but it wasn't his it was yours and you were happy to see it as it pipped down opening it's doors for you.

"Right, be right back" you smirked looking at the doctors confusion as you took your place within the box already putting the coordinates in. The doors went to shut but he slid through his jacket brushing the wooden doors as they slammed behind him.

"Youre a time lord" he said matter of factly taking a look around at his soon to be console design but probably more manic.

"Maybe you are smart" you chuckled looking at him from across the console. He couldn't know who your were but It didn't mean you couldn't have fun with the time lord.

"But who? Wait are you me? The blue box- that's mine!" He hissed stepping up closer watching you in concentration as you flew the tardis perfectly.

"I'm not you, I'm me" you said watching him cross his arms and huff in annoyance.

"Who's That then? Tell me who you are?" He pushed.

"You are so pushy! Anyway I can't" you sighed softly coming round to his side of the console 

"Why not?"

"Because we are here, now avoid the birds and get the women!"you exclaimed rushing over to the doors, you hoped that missy was okay.

"Right, women" he whispered to himself slightly uneasy.

"Oi leave her alone!" You yelled already out the doors and glaring at the birds and solider behind it all. Missy was placed in a chair, a black strap holding down her head as a bright glow came from her forehead much like the other two, the tardis key between them all, hoovering above the ground as it materialised in and out of existence.

"Two tardises" the solider spoke rushing from behind the desk as the two birds fluttered their wings.

"Yep! But your missing something else- two pissed off blokes" you chuckled dryly pointing a finger between you and the doctor before it landed on the solider, your gaze directly at her and a wicked smile on your face as you let your finger fall down slowly. A small gulp coming from the female as she scurries to move far away from you.