Ill

It got late and everyone had gone to bed. They had all said their goodbyes before parting. 

You had stayed in the control room with Missy who had passed out on the chair snoring every so often that would make you chuckle. The doctor had been watching you and it had become increasingly annoying but you had pretended you hadn't noticed.

You finally jumped up in annoyance. "Okay, doctor spit it out!" She jumps at your voice snapping her out of her train of thought. She shakes her head and pretends to play with different controls.

"Nothing just sorting out the stabilisers" she muttered smiling quickly.

"Well your not, you've been staring at me for an hour and I fixed the stabilisers and you insisted you didn't need them. So stop lying." You said, walking up to her.

"And your staring at the screen!" You exclaimed taking the monitor before she could stop you. 

"Y/n stop!" She spoke.

It was your vitals. You watched as there was continuous red beeping across your body. The tardis translated the readings "Neurotrope X". The doctor snapped the monitor from your hands but you had already seen.

"So.. I'm dying I guess?" You whispered putting your head in your hands.

"No that's not going to happen! I mean I can't even work out how it happened! I promise you I will sort this." The doctor pulled you into a comforting hug but it wasn't helping knowing that your possibly dying. You sighed heavily taking yourself from her embrace.

"How did it happen?" She whispered to herself hitting her head for answers.

"Doctor stop it was probably the cyberman you know at the hospital, upgraded their systems and infected me but come on I'll be finnneee..." you collapsed feeling your organs slowing down.

"Y/n!" The doctor screamed placing you carefully on the console floor.

"I'm fine!" You exclaimed trying to get back up. There's a shooting pain down your body. "Okay well maybe not, but also I think I've lost one of my kidneys" you spoke hitting your skin above your organ.

"I'm stronger than humans, I'll survive this, right doc?" You spoke finally getting up. There's a massive explosion from the console sending you back to the cold floor with a thump.

"Well great what was that doctor?" You shouted across the room. There was no reply and no doctor.

You found your feet quickly looking around clutching the console. You remembered something and turned around sighing loudly. Missy was gone too.

You were all alone.

You fliddled with the controls trying to find something. All that worked was the sound system that buzzed with white noise until a clear voice spoke.

"Exterminate"

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" You spoke to the tardis who was shutting down. You sighed taking of into the corridors, balancing on the walls for support.

"Of course I love him, doctor." That sparked your interests as you heard missy's voice from the corner.

"Hi, missy!" You spoke but received no answer from both time lords who walked away and disappeared. Weird you thought trying to follow them but failing miserably and crashing to the floor in pain.

"See this face, it never fucking changes. I am stuck with this always reminded of who I am and was." You snapped your gaze and there he stood. It was you like looking into a mirror but this was different then all the other visions of people walking around. It was almost like it was from the future. The tardis is leaking your timeline. He looked at you almost like he knew you were going to be there.

"Y/n!" That ripped your gaze away from him and there she was pulling you to your feet. "We need to find the others come on!" The doctor wrapped her arms around you supporting your limp body.

"The tardis is broken we need to get to the engine room!" She spoke. You stopped dead in your tracks. "Doctor there's more. There's a dalek on board!" You muttered finding it hard to breathe.

"I know that's why we have to be fast!" She exclaimed, grunting as she lifted your weight.

"Doctor!" That was definitely yazs voice. You quickened your pace to a door that was locked shut and you could hear a consistent banging from the room. "Open it doc quick" you shouted leaning on the wall.

"I am." She explained pulling Yaz from the room into a tight hug. They started to walk of so you let out a cough.

"Oh yeah sorry about that." The doctor chuckles gesturing Yaz to take your other side.

"What happened to you?" Yaz asked with concern. You winced at her arm around you feeling numbness in your leg. She apologised quickly helping you through the corridors that had no end.

"Nothing just the console exploded I'll be fine!" You muttered softly breathing heavily. And then it was going blurry everything happened so fast. The dalek. Being pushed into a dark room with the flickering light above you. You were laid back due to the doctors shove. the door shut with a loud bang and you could hear the mumbles of the two crowding your body as everything went black.

You could feel every part of your body shutting down as you breathed sharply 

Then you woke up. You weren't in the same room.

It was bright. You hear monitors bleeping and a shuffle on the bed you laid in.

"Is he going to be okay doctor?" She spoke. You instantly noted it was missy speaking as she clutched your hand harder. They hadn't seemed to notice that you were coming around.

"It's been two months, missy. Two months of nothing. Bet he doesn't even remember his regeneration. This all doesn't make sense. It's the same face!" You sighed loudly at that. 2 whole months you were here. It caught their attention as missy jumped up in shock looking over you.

"Morning!" You giggled. Coughing heavily after.

"So two months aye? I miss much?" You laughed harder sitting up. Missy smiled tightly as the doctor sighed. 

"Don't joke y/n! You could of died! Well you did but you kept this face. Which is impossible." The doctor explained taking out the wires wrapped tightly in your hands.

"What come on! I'm fine." You spoke jumping up and falling back onto the bed with a grunt. Your legs were weak.

"Y/n! That's exactly what you shouldn't be doing." She shouted making missy giggle beside you as she lifted up back onto the bed.

"So your on bed rest" you rolled your eyes at that falling back into missy embrace from behind. She snuggled into the crook of your neck. It made you tense feeling her breath against your skin.

"Oh come on doctor, really? By the sound of it I've been on bed rest for two months! It's not fair" you shouted swinging your legs which ached.

She looked at you with a pained expression. "Yeah okay sure" you sighed which lifted the corners of the doctor mouth shape up into a soft smile.

"So what happened!" You exclaimed.

"Well nothing much sorted it out. Got rid of the dalek, fixed the tardis. Also I've eaten 537 custard creams since That day." She spoke going of topic. You chuckled softly feeling better since the regeneration you couldn't even remember.

"But your face it's impossible that you got it two times around!" She exclaimed getting serious.

"Yeah two times" you muttered which caused the two time ladies to look at you in pure shock.

"Wait this has happened before? Wait no wrong question doctor. Have you had any other face?" The doctor spoke beeping you with the sonic.