You can't have me

"So you just lied to the doctor" missy sighed holding her gaze to the ground as you walked her back to her room.

"Yeah I did" you whispered softly.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I don't want her to have another reason to not believe in you." You sighed leaning on her door. You played with the ring missy gave to you on your finger.

"No one should. I burnt Gallifrey, my home. The doctors home, I killed them all y/n. I was so angry at them what they did. The timeless child..." in that moment a burst of a memory bled through your mind. There she stood, all those lies built around this child.

You gasped out holding your head. "Ah fuck, not the person for Gallifrian history I suppose" you chuckled.

"What did you see?" She panicked trying to take your hand.

"Enough" you whispered back moving from her door. "You should get some rest" you ordered softly walking away.

"Ugh stupid balancer" the doctor groaned hitting the console. You stood there for a moment, holding back all this emotion. You could feel yourself start to crumble and you knew you needed to talk to someone. You breathed deeply before letting the word roll out. "Doctor?"

"Not now!" She monotoned, not even looking your way as you lip shaked.

"Fine" you whispered, bitting your tongue, you knew the doctor didn't need this right now. You were about to leave but the doctor barged right past you in a huff before running down the corridor. You felt a tear run down your cheek. You breathed in heavily before releasing a shaky breath and taking the console into your hands, you just knew you had to get out of there.

You took the doors in your grasp as you pulled them wide. The same boring earth came into view. You had no idea why she brought you here but it was somewhere to get some closure and peace of mind. You wiped away some more stray tears.

You wondered through the streets before a voice called from behind. Every sense in you heightened like it had a defence mode. That burning sensation came back like the goosebumps on your skin. That voice was the only thing you didn't want to hear but it did calling out to you.

"No not today! Not ever in fact" you yelled turning round to face her.

"Y/n song. We knew we find you here, what is it with your family and this Pathetic planet? It's your time now song, come with us!" She smirked.

"Yeah I'm gunnu have to pass on that mate." You grinned causing the electric around you to burst in tiny explosions. You had no idea where that came from but you knew deep inside it was you.

"It wasn't a question. guards!" She ordered. Their arms snaked around you from behind causing you to tense in their grip. You looked up to them, they all looked familiar but this time they went without their eyepatches.

"Bring the nightmare child. Today is the start of a new creation and find the doctor!" She ordered teleporting you up to the ship.

"Why am I here? Better yet what the fuck did you create?" You yelled your voice shaking, you ripped yourself from the guards grasp. They whipped out their guns aiming at you but she ordered them to leave instead. You finally fell to your knees letting it all out. You knew you looked like a fool letting the tears fall freely in front of her.

"We can take that away" she whispered softly causing your eyes to look upwards.

"Like I have a choice, everything you did to me! You made me this way, all this pain and suffering happened because of me, THIS CREATURE IN ME! I let missy burn everything she called home to the ground, ME! I let the doctor fall countless times, I made her angry and scared, so fucking scared. I destroyed her and now I have no fucking choice to do that again because that's always your plan, isn't it Madame Kovarian?" You spat.

"Well then at least we're all caught up now" she grinned.

"I've given up. You can't fucking have me!" You yelled, taking a gun from your pocket and aiming it at her.

"Y/n, you really think you can stop this?"

"Yeah. I really think I can" you mocked turning the gun on yourself. "Like I said you can't fucking have me" you smiled pulling the trigger.