Party

You spend more days in your room wondering where everything went wrong, was this all just because you were the doctors son? Should you have stayed away? From her or hell even missy? Everything happened when you were with those two, whether it was their own battle zone or the next, you knew you wasn't safe but staying away caused more harm. You loved the doctor, you always dreamt about who they were and when they were going to whisk you away in the magical blue box but you had to make those dreams yourself, tracking them down, changing your name, changing your whole life to fit around them so that when he came for Clara, he came for you too.

And then there was missy. Hell wrapped up in a tight purple jacket. Damn you couldn't run away from that, every cell of your body called out for her, you knew it was wrong to feel that even when you met her old faces but they all told beautifully chaotic stories that your veins ached for. She was the one. No matter how hard you fought you couldn't get enough, your life is to be handed over to Missy.

"Y/n" Missy called snapping you out of your thoughts as you heard the four knocks echo from the wooden door.

"Come In" you managed to croak out, holding the picture frame of you and river close to your heart. You sat on the bed as she entered, her beautiful blue eyes instantly scanning over your broken look.

"Oh my y/n" she whispered, taking you into her arms from beside you. You placed the picture back on your nightstand but in that moment your eyes roamed the calendar on your wall causing you to gasp.

"Well i can't stay in here all day got stuff to do" you snapped slightly getting out of bed quickly after remembering.

"Y/n what's happening?" she called out but you had already left the room, rushing to find the doctor.

"Whoa y/n calm down mate!" Graham exclaimed when noticing your entrance into the control room. Ryan and the doctor just watched you breathe heavily, you tried catching your breath whilst holding your knees.

"I've never seen you run so fast" the doctor joked letting go of the console.

"No time, doctor, what day is it?" You asked quickly causing the doctor to raise a brow. Days ago you weren't even talking, now you where rushing around like a mad man.

"Well it's 31- oooh. We better prepare then" she smiled, clapping her hands together.

"Y/n!" Missy yelled getting closer.

"Right kitchen, can you sort it doctor?" You asked rushing of again through a different corridor but you didn't realise missy caught your coat trailing away with you with her eyes. She sighed frowning.

"Yaz kitchen!" You shouted after passing her. She giggled watching missy storm after you.

"Right, Ugh were to start" you yelled digging through your draws. "Where did I put it?" You yelled to yourself, pulling out all the contents of your draws. "Ahh found it!" You beamed placing it in your pocket.

You ran quickly to the kitchen. "Nice work doc!" You said in delight looking round.

"You think she'll like it?" She panicked continuing setting the kitchen up.

"She'll love it" you whispered, slowing down your heart beat.

"How do we know she's com-." Yaz was cut of by missy's voice.

"Y/n song you really need to stop running from me!" She yelled opening the kitchen door.

"Surprise!" You shouted quickly with everyone else. You adjusted your blue party hat smiling widely.

"What is this?" Missy asked looking around at everyone in shock.

"Whats it look like, babe? It's a party!"

"Yeah I get that but why?" She snapped.

You let your mouth hang open slightly ajar at her words. You let a moment of silence fill the air "it's your birthday....yay!" You spoke awkwardly.

"It's my birthday?" Missy asked with confusion looking around at the decorations.

"Of course it is,missy" the doctor spoke holding out a party hat to her like the ones you all had on your head.

Suddenly you were cut from the conversation as your phone indicated a text. You excused yourself taking out the phone. You look over to missy again who had a wide smile on her face.

Unknown: pssssst
Y/n: hello, who is this?
Unknown: you so fine

You stopped immediately looking over to missy but she wasn't holding her phone but rather a drink the doctor offered her.

Y/n: that's not possible.
Unknown: you blow my mind
Y/n: stop!
Unknown: hey MISSY!
Y/n: I'm busy
Unknown: #yolo
Y/n: do you even know what that means? Anyway I'm busy with you right now
Unknown: :( I can't find the doctor and I miss you
Y/n: which one ?
Unknown: eyebrows of course

You let out a chuckle reading her message.

Y/n: you've got the wrong y/n here
Unknown: oh sorry dear 😘 bye xx

"Y/n" a Scottish accent rang out. You smiled putting your phone away. "Who was that?" She asked with a hint of panic.

"Wrong number" you smiled taking her hand "anyway I've got something special to give you"

"Ooh tell me" she smirked eyeing you up and down slowly. She finally bit her lip.

"Get your mind out the gutter, no it's this" you brought the ring box from out of your pocket. "I didn't think it was fair you didn't get one" you got on your knee and looked up to her.

"Y/n what are you doing?" The doctor asked in annoyance catching you fall on one knee in front of missy. Yaz let out a aw sound and the boys looked at you with a smile.

"What's it look like doctor, having a picnic? Ooh wait that's a good idea let's do that next!" You exclaimed looking at a very happy missy.

"You don't need to do this!" The doctor continued causing missy to turn around with a stern look.

"You know doctor your really starting to hurt my feelings" she let out.

"Excuse me your what?" The doctor scoffed.

"Doctor just leave it" Yaz warned.

"Feelings" missy groaned.

You got back on your feet with annoyance. "Oi, your forgetting about me here!" You groaned.

Missy forced on a smile ripping her gaze from the doctor back to you. "Yes dear" she smiled taking the ring from the box. "But you already knew that, love" she spoke putting it on her finger with a grin. She gave you a peck on the lips before taking you into a bear hug.

"Happy birthday, koschei" you whispered in her ear.