Something different

When Ohila found her, Missy didn't think she was doing anything that warranted anyone's alarm. She had found herself asleep in your room, incubus not far away as he slept through the intrusion. Missy's smile faltered when she saw Ohila rather than you stood at the bottom of the bed.

"Ugh it's you" Missy grumbled, falling back into the comfort of the pillow, her eyes closing again as ohila cleared her voice.

"Master." She spoke revealing her face a bit more after letting the large red hood fall to her shoulders.

Her eyes flickered a little but decided to keep them shut, still fixating on the darkness and the empty space in your bed "Not quite but you can call me Missy"

"I am Ohila, of the Sister-"

"The Sisterhood of Karn, yes, I know. Introductions are not important dear, just tell me why your here" Missy sat up with a small frown as the tiny infant time lord whined from the cot across the room.

She cleared her throat once again. "The Doctor sent me it's about Dr y/n song" With that, she placed a small disc like object on the bed between both of them. Missy looked at her, shrugged but when she looked down at the metal disc in front of her she felt her hearts stop down and her breath frozen in her lungs. It was the exact same she had received a while back, the same scratches and all.

Missy closed her eyes, breathed out slowly, deliberately just trying to focus on you, your smile, your voice, god your body, she smirked softly before returning to a frown.

Then it hit her, her mind finally racing. You were going to die- her soulmate was going to die. Ohila looked at her with an curious look, trying to read her thoughts as Missy opened her eyes again and straightened up her pose with a straight smile, still clutching on to the confession dial.

"He warns you that Rassilon occupies this Earth"

She hardly noticed as Ohila left, letting small breaths leave her lips, her still trying to keep up a fake outside as everything started to crumble inside. "Wait did she say "he?" She spoke aloud picking up the baby in a hurry and prancing all the way to the console room where someone was already waiting admiring the Tardis with a large smile.

"You got my message then, y/n needs you" he pressed straightening up his bow tie before making goofy faces at the child.

"No duh" she sighed passing  him the child and pulling out the disc.

"Exactly how are we going to get him back?" He asked quite nervously bouncing the child up and down in his arms.

Missy smiled wickedly. "Simple. We're going to crash the party poppet!"

She continued to patch the tardis up to the confession dial with a lot of hope in her heart. This had never been done before and most likely just another missy suicide mission. The doctor gulped sitting down as the tardis started up knowing where to find you.