New face, new information

You were coming around at this point. You had a fucking headache, so you held your head in your hands as you sat up. There was still a unconscious missy beside you but you noticed a blanket laying over you. It had to be the doctor.

You shot up looking around like a mad man looking for the guy. In that moment he enters and you couldnt read him. He bowed his head as he marched up to the console. There was a certain yellow glow coming from him and you knew exactly what it meant, he was going to change.

He looked at you for a moment, you had noticed that his face had become curious. "You know what I don't get y/n?" You look at him in concern before he carried on. "How you survived" at this point he was in your face knitting his eyebrows together.

"Doctor" You started not sure how this was going to go. "Remember darillium?" You speak unsure with yourself.

"River?" He asks.

"Close!" You speak, earning a look from the time lord In front of you.
You chuckle at the complete confusion written on his features. "Think about it doctor" you tease.

He steps back pacing the room rubbing his head the yellow glow following him.

You sigh. "Let's just say you left 9 months too early" you smirk placing down the last piece of information that he needed from you. Everything fell into place and he turns to look at you.

"But no, no, no" he pauses. "Ohhh" there was strange noises coming from him as he processed the new information. The glow was getting stronger this time and he was finding it hard to keep it in. "Y/n I'm dying" he spoke you could hear that his voice was laced with fear. He didn't want to change and you didn't blame him.

"Your not dying your changing, doctor! The universe needs you" you walk around the console closing into him as he listened.

He puts his head in his hands "Oh, there it is, y/n! The silly old universe. The more I save it, the more it needs saving. It's a treadmill. I know. They'll get it all wrong without me. I suppose one more lifetime wouldn't kill anyone. Well, except me. Let's get it right." he marches up the stairs clutching onto the handrails. "I've got a few things to say to you. Basic stuff first. Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never, ever eat pears! Remember, hate is always foolish. and love is always wise. Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind. Oh, and you mustn't tell anyone your name. No one would understand it, anyway. Except, ah!" He collapses you run to his side, you know this was his goodbye. He lifts his head again looking forward avoiding your gaze "Except children. Children can hear it sometimes. If their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are too, children can hear your name. Argh! But nobody else. Nobody else, ever. Laugh hard, run fast, be kind. Y/n be good and for the Doctor, I let you go." As regeneration streams out of him, you fly across the room, your ears start to ring. You would of rested but the energy caused Tardis systems to go bang. You sit up seeing it end. But the engines are stuttering.

Your eyes wonder over to the new doctor, You watch as the signet ring falls off the Doctor's right hand. In fact, all the clothes are rather baggy them, they turn around to meet you. You were in shock of the new, younger face with jaw-length blonde hair.

She just smiles looking over from you to her reflection. "Oh, brilliant!"The accent has moved southwards, from Scotland to Northern England. your face falls in shock. "Okay y/n! You ready!" She smiled pressing a button, there's a small explosion in the console. You rush to the scanner but it proclaims - Systems Crisis MULTIPLE OPERATIONS FAILURES. Oh fuck.

You feel the tardis tilt drastically and keeps going bang. The Doctor tries to hang on to the console, but looses her grip and slides towards the door which is now open with papers flying out of it. Now the Tardis is completely on its side, And you watch as the door opens downwards.