Knock it back

"No" you whispered looking at her in confusion. You watched her place the gun down before she walked closer.

"What happened to you, love?" She asked cupping your cheek.she had a pained expression as you looked at her in confusion.

You moved back letting her hand fall. "Don't touch me!" You growled.

"Y/n" the doctor exclaimed rushing into the room. "What's going on?"

"Why doesn't he remember me?" Missy growls at the Doctor.

"Missy calm down, it was his choice after you know what happened with you" the doctor whispered looking at you.

"Remember? What exactly Im I missing here?" You asked slightly annoyed at all the secrets everyone hides from you.

"Nothing we can't talk here missy" the doctor whispered walking off, missy followed behind her leaving you shocked.

You turned to Yaz. "Yaz what's going on?"

"I don't know but we better get you back to the tardis" she led you and you saw the doctor and missy auguring in front.

"Someone better tell me" you shouted at them.

"Y/n don't" Yaz warned trying to grab your arm to stop you stomping over there but you were to fast.

"Y/n could you give us a moment" the doctor smiled.

"No your going to fucking tell me, who she is!" You yelled glaring at them both.

"I'm missy" she smiled.

"Well I fucking know that" you exclaimed.

"You don't remember anything do you?" She asked in a light tone.

"Remember what? What's wrong?" You asked seeing them all surround you. "Can't we just knock it back in him" missy suggested.

"We could" the doctor spoke turning back to you. "It won't hurt" she lifted her fingers to your forehead but you slapped them away.

"Don't touch me" you yelled stepping back.

"Hey y/n" missy spoke turning your attention to her but all you saw was her head coming towards your own, hitting you harshly. You felt the memories swarm back, how could you ever forget about her?

"Fucking fuck" you groaned supporting your head.

"Do you remember?" The doctor asked desperately.

"Yeah I fucking remember, I'm getting married to a fucking Psychopath"