3w

This is where the story starts but of course I'm not going to tell you everything from the beginning because sweetie... spoilers. So sit tight because this is where it gets good, I'm about to tell you about a man. A mad man at that I love dearly with both hearts, a man so reckless that you may say "what an idiot!" And no this is the doctors story because that would take years, maybe a billion at that point. No this is about the greatest love story but of course you knew that because this story is all about you....

Y/n POV.

All you know is that you were looking for Danny. The Doctor brought you along to help Clara. She was heart broken and of course you had gone blind into danger for the woman.

So there you were glancing around and staring at the skeletons placed in tanks around you, as if they were fish although they weren't moving. grimacing slightly as you read some of the names. Names from 'pond' to 'Jones'.

"Why-"
"What kinda morbid aquarium-"

Both of you stared at each other for a moment, Clara with confusion and yourself with mild embarrassment. You chuckled a little before mouthing a sorry to the Ill looking girl, who could blame her? You thought.

You turned back to listen to what the Doctor was saying. Damn you really need to start listening.

"I don't know." You confessed finding it hard to follow along. You just shrugged letting your mind wonder to the sound of the eerie silence of the room.

Clara nodded. "Okay, I'm assuming they didn't actually drown in there." That earned an amused snort from you, which in turn earned you a dirty look from the Doctor. Which was totally worth it as you saw the corners of Clara's lips tug upwards into a soft smile.

"No. They were placed, after death. These are tombs. Water tombs, some sort of fluid, anyway."

Fish tanks was all you could think

"With chairs?" Clara questioned slightly less on edge by the skeletons although they did seem harmless and also very much dead.

"With chairs, yes." You supplemented for the Doctor, "Extra comfort for the deceased. It pays to die rich." That earned you another tight smile from the woman. Jeez tough crowd, you weren't entirely sure why the Doctor had felt he needed your help so badly, but Clara needed help and you were determined to help her.

"Oh, God." You stared at Clara in concern, it was very obvious that you both really cared about each other, so obvious that the doctor also noticed. "Am I going to find Danny now? Is that why the Tardis brought us here? I don't want to see him" she spoke scared sh*ttless at her own revelation.

"Good point. Tombs with windows. Who wants to watch their loved ones rot? Why would anyone go to so much trouble just to keep watch on the dead?" He had looked away from you at this point. You looked around noticing something in the dark corner of the room but less terrifying than the dead in water tombs.

"Oi Doc, look at this." He wandered over at your prompting, "It looks like an information tablet."

"Good eye." The Doctor nodded in appreciation. He rubbed his hands together before starting it up.

The abrupt noise of the program starting made you jump, almost startling Clara as she peered over your shoulder. "3W. Death is not an end. But we can we help with that." A huff of a laugh escaped you, though you were confused when the voice continued with what sounded like a smile in it's words, almost as if it heard you. "Ever since 3W encountered the truth about the death experience, we have been working hard to find a better life for the deceased. At 3W, afterlife means aftercare."