Auntie

You stared into the newly placed rocks forming creating the whole universe. You had just fucking created. It seemed like forever watching them mould into the planets and stars that you had watched from a distance. You were in shock and you could move not even when a pair of arms wrapped around you.

Everything felt like white noise and you couldn't shake it of.

"Y/N!" You didn't move

"Y/N!" You shook your head frantically turning to facing them. She lit up watching you gaze at her.

"You okay love?" She spoke watching you with curiosity. "You've been watching this for minutes now, where even are we?" You reached for her hands before sighing loudly.

"I think ... well I know.. I just created that, I mean.. shit.. the whole universe" you said staring out to the worlds.

You watched her flip her gaze between you and the outside before sighing. You could tell by her face she didn't know what to say.

"What the hell happened?" Yaz groaned sitting up. Nudging the doctor softly. You watched the doctor jump up in surprise so you shut the door before you had to explain.

"I got us out and the thing is gone nothing to worry about." It seemed to reassure her as she pressed random buttons on the console. You breathed out heavily moving yourself from the doors.

"So where next gang?" She spoke as graham and Ryan woke up from their long nap.

"Somewhere warm!" Graham chuckled playing with his coat.

Anywhere would do just not here but you had a feeling like you needed to see someone first.

"Can you drop me of somewhere, doctor. I need to see someone." You muttered close to her avoiding missy's gaze as she stood processing the new information The doctor nodded. "13 Paternoster Row." You whispered Her eyes widened, it looked like she was thinking hard before giving you a reassured smile.

"Well here we are y/n! I'm coming with you!" You had no time to decine her offer as she rushes to the door into Victorian London.

"Doctor you don't have to do that!" You explained trying to stop her to no prevail as she was already gone. You sigh following them all out of the doors.

"Where are we doc?" Graham asked looking around.

"Hi guys there's a potato man over here!" Your eyes snap to Ryan who was talking to strax. You rush up before it went too far.

"I am a warrio- oh hello master y/n? Home early?" You felt everyone's eyes on you which you inorged.

"Where's auntie?" You spoke receiving some confused faces from your friends.

"Oh of course sir she's in the house! I'll be in soon after I taste blood in vengeance of the sontaran Empire" spoke eyeing Ryan.

"Their with me!" You said glaring at Ryan.

"Yeah with him" he muttered looking down.

"Very well, y/n and friends this way." He spoke walking into the house.

"Strax I said no visitors and I'm really rather hungry" Vastra spoke, you popped out of the crowd waving softly.

"Ah y/n! Welcome back, did you find your father, he can be very unreliable" the doctor coughed at her words eyeing her.

"Well it's a little complicated" you dragged the doctor from behind strax. Vastra followed your gaze with confusion. "This is the doctor" her eyes flew open.

"Oh so here we go again then. Anyways let's get you all out of the hall, I'll get Jenny to make up some tea!" She spoke geasturing you all into the living room, they all followed but you. "Can we talk?" You asked. Her face lit up and she walked to the study.