Hungover

"Fucking hell that was a journey" you groaned out after waking up, your head lifted from the table where you assumed you fell asleep, Missy was nested in the crook of your neck but now had her eyes trained on you as your lips move.

"Stop swearing" the doctor lectured, sitting up.

"StOp SwEaRiNg" you mocked, grinning. River popped her head up from under the table causing you to giggle slightly at her entrance. Amy just rubbed her head sitting across from you all with Rory standing beside her.

"Looks like you guys had Fun without us!" Graham yelled jokingly causing you to cover your ears at the noise.

"Shhhhhhh!" You slurred, feeling tipsy and hungover at the same time. You grimaced as missy took at gulp of the wine of the table.

"Ah is y/n hungover?" Yazs voice popped up looking around the kitchen.

"I think we all are" river whispered rubbing her temples.

"Oh who are they?" Ryan asked looking at the ginger with her head on the table and Rory who rubbed her back.

"This is my mum and dad" river stated. "Rory, Amy this is Ryan, yaz and Graham, the doctors companions" the gang just waves, Rory said hello and Amy just placed a thumbs up as she groaned, you guessed that was her way of saying hello.

"Friends" the doctor interjected.

"What happened here, doc?" Graham asked sitting down on a spare chair.

"Y/n here tried to keep us awake, Genius idea by the way" the doctor said.

"Oi i got us out didn't I" you groaned sitting up to fast.

"He did" missy smiled softly, interlocking your hands together.

"Thank you for that" Amy mumbled.

"Pleasures all mine, grandma" you smirked. She took her arm from her head and smacked you, lifting her head from the table.

"So what exactly happened?" Yaz asked placing a hand on the doctors shoulder causing river to tense in her seat.

"We got dragged into a nightmare by the nightmare man" you explained, finally taking the wine glass from missy who was casually sipping from it. she sighed, watching you place it down.

"Sounds fun" Ryan mumbled.

"It was, best time of my life" you sarcastically spoke, still remembering the nightmare.

"So what was your nightmare?" Yaz asked you, causing everyone to look at you. You shuffled in your seat feeling uncomfortable under their gaze.

"Um.. I don't remember, probs spiders or something." you lied.

"But you love spiders" Ryan smiled.

"Maybe I had to kill them or something!" You snapped, slamming your hand on the table and leaving in a hurry. "FUCK!" You yelled feeling frustrated as you walked through the corridor, everyone heard causing them to look between everyone else unsure what to do.

"Y/n" missy spoke chasing after you.

"Leave it, yeah?" You asked, stopping at the console to turn to her. She had a tear escaping her eye so you rushed over, wiping it away with your thumb. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing, dear" she whispered, looking at you with sadness in her blue orbs.

"My nightmare" you started causing her to look at you with curiosity as she patiently waited for you to finish. "Was you" she sighed hearing you say that. "Your past missy, I can't come to terms with it, it used that! Fuck I'm so sorry. The doctor was there too" you chuckled uncomfortably. "She blamed me for everything, fair enough" you laughed. "Because it always seems to be my fault, I put you in danger, I put her in danger HELL i put my self in danger"

"Y/n, calm down dear" she whispered taking your hand. "I killed you"

"You what?"

"My nightmare- was hurting you" she choked on tears.

"I don't care" you monotoned, breaking your tone with a smile.

"What?" She chuckled.

"I love you" you whispered placing your forehead against hers.

"I love you too, dear" she whispered back cautiously.

"Y/n" the doctor interrupted taking a custard cream from the tardis and thanking her.

"Yes?" You asked moving back from missy with a sigh.

"We need to talk" she spoke, hiding her fear behind a smile.

"I'll be in our room" missy wondered off not before giving you a peck on your cheek.

"I'm worried about you" the doctor spoke in a small voice.

"Don't be" you warned leaning on the console.

"I don't know everything about you, I want to help" there was no underlining agenda in her words but rather panic. "Your sick" she whispered.

"I know" you looked into her gaze feeling much smaller. "Here" you whispered pulling out your diary from your pockets which you were glad to be bigger in the inside. "I wanted to give this to you when we first met but I never got round to it. It's everything I did and remembered, I always wanted to find you doctor. Please don't let me down" you placed it in her hands, she raised at brow following along with the words you spoke aloud.

"I don't ever want to do that" she smiled, taking your hand and tugging you under the console to the sofa. "Let's read it together"