Memory weave

The doctor was instantly taken backwards by the solider, holding him with his hands roughly pulled behind his back. "You can't stop this doctor, get him!" She ordered pointing over to you who went to missy's side in a hurry, begging in your mind that they hadn't laid a finger on your girl.

"Hey missy are you okay?" You whispered trying to pull away the straps across her head to loosen them but it didn't make any difference she was in some sort of trance looking towards the bright yellow stream of light escaping from her forehead

"I can't stop" she whispered softly grunting as she squeezed her eyes together trying to stop her memories of the tardis that seemed to be feeding the nearly complete key in middle of the circle.

"It's okay baby I'm here, look I'm here" you whispered, your hands shaking as you finish of letting her out from the straps holding her down but she didn't move, she couldn't.

"I can't, go, get out of here"

"I won't leave you, maybe that's it, our ticket out, babe I need you to remember" You ordered causing her eyes to shot open and jo and Sarah to look towards you as a bird approached taking you with his claw. "Don't forget! Remember everything, you too jo and Sarah, just remember everything- every adventure, every face of that mad man, every villain you were up against" you ordered as you were being pulled away from them, the claws digging into your shirt. You ran forward releasing yourself from the bird in struggle, you promised yourself that you would never leave her side. You fell onto your knees clutching the metal handles of the chair, looking into her blue eyes letting your tone drop, "don't forget me" you whispered.

"I don't think I ever could" she sighed turning her head to face the Celing to think causing the room to shake.

"What is he doing? Get him!" She ordered again hitting her fist on the metal table but the other hand holding the doctor down.

"your memories are more powerful than anything else on this planet. You hear me Sarah and jo. You three Just think of it. Remember it. But properly. Properly. Give the Memory Weave everything. Every planet, every face, every madman, every loss, every sunset, every scent, every terror, every joy, every stupid  Doctor" you smiled diving away from the bird creature before it could capture you again.

"I remember." Sarah gasps closing her eyes and letting the memories follow.

"No!"

"Memory Weave overloading." You smiled hearing the computer speak up earning you to let out a sigh of relief, the soilder realising some of its pressure on the doctor causing him to squeeze his way out over to Sarah Jane to remove her straps.

"We need that key. What is happening?" She exclaimed watching you smile brightly at the sparks flying across the room.

"You can't take their memories away Karim" you smirked.

"Initial target lost."

The shansheeth speak together in sync. "The device is overloading. Too many memories. Too many".

"Reverse it. Bring that key back."

The Weave at this point is starting to self-destruct as you Watch the doctor help get Sarah Jane free.
"It's blown a circuit." She explained now helping jo get free.

"Right into the box now, Doctor!" You order looking over to him as you nod your heAd over to your own box as they all rush in, Missy missing a spark of electricity from the computer as she twirled around it disappearing into the tardis. Once they were all in, it was you, the birds and Karim. She had panic in her eyes as she watched you approach without another word.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked stepping back, her body coming into contact with the metal desk behind her, you could see that she was nervous, scared of dying. At this time you were fuming for what she did to Missy but it suprised you when your arm raised towards her, your hard glare trying to burn holes into the solider.

But this time to grab her collar of her shirt and guide her over to the box and push her inside, her body collapsing from what you could only understand was her choking from your hard grip. The tardis leaving without a warning, the explosion behind the wooden doors causing everyone to turn to look at you. Sarah leaning back into the console gasping taking jo with her with horror in her eyes. The doctor glared but at you.

"I have no idea" you smirked wickedly taking the doors again knowing full well that the tardis had landed outside the chapel. You turned back to her roughly lifting her up again by her collar and dragging her outside into the corridor the doctor quick on his feet to interject but Missy's hand wrapped around his wrist to stop him. She let out a sigh stepping out to see the others gasp as you pushed her onto her knees. "Maybe I'll show you how it feels to fuck with the wrong person! Maybe I'll rearrange your organs one by one! Pfft you, fuck you! Fuck you!" You screamed over her as she looked up in fear, the others standing back not wanting to get involved especially because you were angry. You crouched down to her level, lowering your voice "maybe I'll just let you rot" you spat.

The soilders eyes were swelling up with tears as she shook her head violently.

"Y/n" Yaz said softly, treading carefully with her words.

"Not now Yaz!" You snapped not taking your eyes off karim who was whispering under her breathe calling out for someone or something to help her.

"But maybe- maybe I'm not that person" you sighed raising to your feet as the real soilders entered the room. "She's all yours" you shook your head turning on your heels and heading back into your tardis without another word.