Dial

"Children?" Missy asked again watching the doors close behind peter.

"Missy just drop it" you whispered, placing incubus back in his car seat. You strapped him in watching his heavy eye lids close. You smiled before returning your attention back to the slightly annoyed time lady.

"Should we?" Graham asked the others pointing to the corridor.

"Yep" Ryan agreed stepping down the corridor with Yaz and Graham, leaving you to speak with missy alone.

"Brilliant" you sighed softly, finding no way out of speaking to missy. "Missy its really nothing" you smiled shyly.

"There's more of you out there that's not nothing" she pushed.

"Well it's not like their going to live anyway" you snapped back, watching missy's straight smile turn to a frown.

"Dear.."

"No, I don't want to talk about it- wait who's tardis is this?" You asked rasing a brow knowing this was nothing like missy's.

"Oh it's yours found it in the study" she smiled sweetly before sighing loudly. Oh god now she was playing with you.

After a quick minute of silence missy's huffing became unbearable as she stood there bitting her tongue.

"Oh come on there's clearly something you want to say missy" you stated leaning on console inorging her stupid conversation starters and getting to whatever point she wanted to share with the group. "And don't even deny it"

"Whatever do you mean, dear?" She smirked, it didn't last long because when her eyes met yours her own washed over in fear.

"Seriously just get on with it" you were starting to lose patience, still trying to process everything that had happened lately. It was becoming too much.

"This came" missy whispered throwing you a small etched disk. You catch it with ease, running your fingers across it.

"I seen this before, this is the doctors, right?" You asked, looking at it closely noticing the similarities of the doctors confession dial missy had once shown you.

"No dear, it's yours" missy sighed softly. "Why did you send it?" She whispered hiding her face from you as she looked to the ground.

"Well I haven't yet! Missy the time lords are dead, it's not going to happen again" you stated trying to comfort her but it was working.

"Their time lords, they always have a way to fuck it up" missy growled.

"I can't focus on all this missy, I need to find the doctor" you sighed running a hand through your locks. You couldn't let the doctor just walk out on everyone like this and if she was in trouble you could never forgive yourself. You slammed the disk onto the console with a grunt of anger.

"I don't want her back"