Outing

You smiled as you and missy laid down on the bed listening to the quiet music. She was facing you as you had your eyes on the ceiling. Pretty woman came on.

"Remember when the doctor played this for clara and we umm I oh I can't remember" missy sighed, holding her head as she sat up.

"You are definitely going crazy this time" you chuckled joining her by sitting up. What the hell is she going on about? you thought

"Y/n?" Missy whispered looking at you differently. "What's happening this isn't right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember?" She asked raising a brow. "We've met before"

"Missy, your scaring me. I met you in this vault." You sighed.

"Maybe I'm just imagining it" she sighed rubbing her temples.

"Yeah possibly, anyway I was thinking how about you come with us." You exclaimed walking to the door and opening it with ease, you held the door open for her.

"Are you sure dear?"

"What's going on?" The doctor asked noticing missy entering the console room. Everyone looks between themselves, shocked.

"I want missy to come with us doc" you smiled softly, "if that's okay of course"

"Yeah that's sounds good to me, gang?"

"Yep" they all smiled agreeing with the doctor.

"So where are we going?" You smiled, watching missy's lips tug upwards into a wide smile.

The doctor smiled pressing down the lever sending the tardis through the vortex. You all stepped out. "Welcome aboard the largest, luxury cruiser to ever voyage the galaxy."

"Uh doc, I think you've got the wrong place" you gestured to the soldiers pointing guns at you all.

"I should of stayed in the vault if my life depends on the doctors driving skills" missy groaned.

"We surrender?" The doctor said more like a question as the soldiers stepped closer taking Ryan by the arms.

"You will come with us!" He ordered taking graham as well. Two other soldiers grab the doctor and Yaz.

"Hey fellas I'm not good at orders, so why don't we just let them go..." you tried to find the gun in your pocket but the guard stole it from you. "Well it was worth a go" you sighed in his grip. He took missy as well dragging you all in different directions of the ship.

"What do we do?" Missy asked.

"We stay calm see where they take us" you whispered.

He threw you and missy into the same room onto your knees before locking the door behind you both.

"Just us then" missy said softly helping you into your feet.

"Thank you" you whispered.

"You're welcome love" she smiled causing you to blush. You turned your face always which gave you the chance to look around at the room, there was two beds and a bathroom, the walls were painted white.

After a while you found yourself sat with missy on the floor because the beds were like rocks. So you both stayed put your backs against the walls. You felt missy's eyes on you.

You smiled, turning your head to the time lady. You let your hand fall off your knees but of course it landed on top of missy's. She got up. You kept thinking if you did something wrong. "Can you hear that? Someone's coming!" Missy concluded helping you up again.

"Follow us" the solider said.

"Come on y/n" missy called taking your hand as they guided you somewhere. After walking through the long corridors with you and missy in silence. You arrived at a dinner hall. "Doctor!" Missy shouted catching the doctors and yazs attention. They both headed over to you through the crowd of other human like prisoners.

"Hey guys!" Ryan announces appearing beside you with Graham.

"We should probably get something to eat" the doctor whispered giving one last look at the guards and moving away from them.

You were all in the queue for food, Missy in front of you. You caught yourself admiring her as you eyes travelled up and down body.

Yaz nudged you snapping you out of it. "You and missy kiss yet?" Yaz whispered.

Your cheeks heated up. "Is it that obvious?" You asked raising a brow.

"You wouldn't believe what we've seen" Yaz frowned.

"But it seems like you like her" Ryan added.

"I hardly know the woman" you whispered. You didn't want missy hearing but she was more interested in picking up food and dumping it on her plate. It was your turn to pick your food so you settled on some chips. You followed the others to a table.

One of the guards placed a arm on missy's shoulder causing you to look up wards. "Back to your rooms" he ordered forcing her to stand up.

"Oi mate" you smirked grabbing his attention as you stood up. You smashed your plate against his head knocking him down. "DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER!" You screamed. Missy's face look like she had seen a ghost as she looks around in panic.

"Y/n well done what now?" The doctor shouted sarcastically as the guards walked over. One guard lifted his gun up getting closer to you. You waited for the impact but he was struck down by another prisoner.

"See just a peaceful protest! Now run!" You turned to the doctor as the prisoners started attacking the guards. Some prisoners took the guns shooting down the soldiers.

"Get to the tardis!" The doctor shouted running out from the crowd with the others following but you went another way.

"Y/n slow down, where are you going?" Missy called after you.

"We need to get them home!" You carried on looking for the control room for the ship.

A guard can't up to you with no weapons. "You will come with us!"

Missy appeared next you with a gun in her hand. "Say something nice" Smiled addressed the now scared guard.

"I-Uh. You-you look nice" he stuttered.

"Aw thank you but I'm engaged" missy smirked shooting him down. "Come on!" She took your hand pulling you the way to the control room.

You shit the door behind you scanning the room for a return journey. "Ah I've got it" you smiled, pressing it with a small force sending the Engine in full power.

"Right now we need to leave, dear"

"Wait, your engaged?" You asked frowning thinking about the kiss between you both.

"Y/n don't play, I know you remember me! It's me missy. I got my memory back. Do you remember me?" She smiled kissing you gently.