Doctor

Curious about who was asking for you got the best of you as you walked outside. You noticed Lace curtains hanging on a washing line, and two people behind them, one who was singing softly.

"All right?" You spoke questioning what the hell was going on.

"I know that sound." Graham spoke walking through the washing to see - "Graham O'Brien. You'd better tell me right now what's going on." You could tell it was graces voice from where you stood but you saw a glimpse of the other character behind there.

Your breath was rapid as you followed Graham's trail to the figure. He turned round. "Y/n! Wait there's something I have to say" he paused, scrunching up his eyebrows while thinking. "Happy birthday!" He spoke pulling you into a hug. You shook your head this was some joke.

"Doctor! Wait no there's two of you! You regenerated this isn't possible!" You shout pacing back and forth.

The other doctor walks over quickly standing in front of you protectingly as you shouted. Her face fell and so did her arms.

"That's what a turn in too! I thought eyebrows were bad!" He exclaims. You hear a chuckle beside you and you knew it was missy.

The doctor turns round to face you. "That isn't me y/n! This place is forcing up something to make you stay." She stopped. Her face fell and there was a frown on her face she avoided your gaze. "I don't understand y/n! Why would you want him. You've got me!" She snapped shouting at you.

Missy got in front of you meeting the blondes gaze. "Well maybe it's because HE DIDN'T EVER FORGET Y/N'S BIRTHDAY! AND YOU KNOW WHA..." you stormed away not wanting to be around them anymore. Why was this your fault.

You found yourself at the mirror pacing around the room not knowing if you should just leave or not.

You took a strong punch at the mirror in frustration as you screamed. "Y/n! What are you doing!" Your eyes snap to Yaz and you sigh in relief not wanting to see the doctor. Either of them.

The doctor races in scanning her eyes around trying to find you. "Y/n? I'm sorry." She spoke closing in. You stepped back not wanting any contact. "You know I didn't mean to forget right?" You kept inorging her before pushing past her back into the garden where the other doctor stood. His eyes gazing over the water as he spoke to missy.

You sigh heavily walking over to them. "Hi" you muttered. Missy gives you a smile before walking away leaving you alone with your doctor. "You and missy are close then? She seems better. Good." He spoke looking at you. "Yeah" was all you could speak without breaking down. "You know that I know that you know you love her?" Your eyes snap at him. He smiled softly.

"I didn't mean to.. she's was murderous psychopath" you speak up uncomfortable with talking about your feelings.

"Was" he stated bringing your gaze to his eyes. "She changed for you." You nodded your head. "She changed for you doctor." You muttered.

"Then why is she still around, I'm not here. you are." He stated bringing you into a hug. You knew this was another goodbye.

You hear someone run up out of breathe. "This whole thing is a con. I don't think even Grace or he knows it. I think this whole world is a trap, and there part of it. Listen to me. It's him or the real world. You can't have both. Please, get inside. We're going." You sigh following her back in flickling your gaze back a the saddened doctor behind you.