Suprise

It had been a couple of days in isolation and you couldn't bear it. Your friend was gone completely, going back into your past was dangerous and hers was worse.

Missy hadn't stopped knocking on your door in days and it was starting to become irritating.

"What?" You snap at missy opening the door, she must of being leaning on the door because she was now in your arms. 

"I'm going on a mission to be gooood, so your coming" she said looking up into your eyes as you hold her. She gets up and dusts herself off, she grabs your hand and pulls you to the console room.

"Ah y/n great!" The doctor wonders over to you and takes you into a hug. You just stand there not trusting him again just yet.

"Are we going or what? Don't keep a lady waiting" Missy interrupts sensing your discomfort, you give her a smile before following her out of the doors.  Missy prances out with a hat and parasol. "Hello. I'm Doctor Who. And these are my plucky assistants, Thing One and the Other One. And my daring, y/n" oh god this is going to be a long day. "We picked up your distress call" missy gives a big wink "and here we are to help, like awesome heroes." Missy looks at the camera and twirls.

"Yeah, we're not, we're not assistants." Bill explains quick to her disprovement.

"Okay, right, so, so what does he call you? Companions? Pets?" She stops to look at you before letting out a low growl "Snacks?" She winks your way.  At that point you notice Red lights come on and a rhythmic alarm sounds. Missy starts to dance and you sigh. "Oh, someone's watching. Well, that's quite a good beat, really, isn't it? Come dance with me y/n" She twirls around you.

"Yeah. Maybe we should be moving on?" Nardole speaks. She glares at him while entwining your hands together lazily.

Bill speaks up beside you looking missy's way "Yeah, and he calls us friends."

Missy fake gags. "Ew, Doctor. But think of the age gap." She unions her hat. You just snort and watch her as she continues to be bad news.

"What can you see? Come on people" you can hear the doctor through your earpiece. You all start looking around leaving you to look up and damn there was a bloody black hole.

"It's going into a black hole" you speak up the others following your gaze.

Missy is quick to dismiss you, taking a look herself before explaining. "No, It was Heading towards a black hole, until somebody noticed. Now they're trying to reverse away from it. Engines are on reverse thrust, see? Very, very slowly." She makes her way over to you still following your gaze as she spoke to you.

"Explains the distress call, I guess." Bill states.

"Mmm." You can hear her thinking, which is interrupted by the viewscreen slightly off to the side comes to life in black and white. There stood a man. "Hello? Who's there? Hello? Please report status."

Missy jumps beside you clearly excited and a little turned out by the sudden interruption. "Oh, hello." She purrs leaving your side.

"Who are you?" He speaks focused on Missy who continues a strong eye connection at the screen.

"Well, I am that mysterious adventurer in all of time and space, known only as Doctor Who. And these are my disposables, Exposition, Comic Relief and handsome" she points to you last and you smirk at her. Playing along at her game which only causes her to blush. Ha two can play. Missy 0: y/n 1.

"Please, stay exactly where you are for your own safety. I'm coming through." He sounded panic which made you shiver.

"So, why do you keep calling yourself Doctor Who?" You ask winking at her and closing the gap between the both of you.