Back "home"

You stepped in the tardis with I sigh. "Well fam here we are again" the lights flickered and the tardis hummed in response, closing the door behind everyone. Missy rushed up to the controls connecting the junk and fixing the broken controls, you could tell that she wanted to get of the planet as soon as possible. You took that as an excuse to jump onto the sofa, to which Yaz joined and threw her jacket to the side, she fell with a loud groan. Her head resting against the back looking up towards the ceiling.

"So what now?" Yaz asked turning to you. She rubbed her eyes almost like she was tired. To be honest you could feel the tiredness catch up with you too maybe you should just call it a day.

You just gestured your head over to missy who was fixing everything with a scowl on her face, she seemed mad as pieces bounced of the tardis console which the tardis whining in defence. "Oh that's all I need, them two fighting" you thought shaking your head with a low laugh. Missy kicked her in response. "We can't go anywhere until she's fixed" you answered swallowing down a yawn.

Graham wondered over with Ryan not to far away, they stood in front of you both. Ryan let out a small yawn and stretched his arms above his head. "Well i don't know about you guys but I am knackered, you alright with us taking a quick power nap before our next trip?" Graham asked.

All eyes were on you as you simply nodded waving them of to bed, you were the last one the sofa but it was still just you and Missy in the room. You jumped up going over to help the time lady. You crouched down and took the part from her hand although she whined in disbelief as you placed it in the right place. She rolled her eyes playfully and took a tool to tighten it up. The tardis seemed to appreciate that as it stayed still within it's place. Once everything was finished you both found yourself sitting criss cross on the floor surrounded by multiple wires and tools. Missy's hand slipped into yours as she glided her fingers across your skin with her free hand. You watched her aimlessly draw patterns into your skin as you let out a low yawn with she chuckled at.

"Someone's tired?" She whispered looking down to your intertwined fingers with a smile.

"Maybe a little" you yawned again this time loudly causing the time lady to look up to you with a look of disbelief. "Well okay maybe a lot" you sighed softly closing your eyes and breathing. "Come cuddle" you whispered getting up while opening your eyes your fingers were still connected so you brought missy up onto her feet too.

She smiled following the way back to your room. The first thing you noticed was the drop in temperature, how did it manage to get so cold in here? you thought.

You wrapped your arms around your chest trying to fight off the newly chill in the room before meeting the comfort of the blanket, you smiled over to incubus sleeping in his cot without a fuss, you wondered who had placed him in there but you were grateful nevertheless , missy just stood there watching with peaceful eyes at her two boys. But eventually gave up trying to stay awake, she yawned and took it upon herself to use the bathroom without a word between you.

You stay upright watching the door open again a few minutes later and missy emerging and walking over to place herself into the bed, huffing as she did. She pulled a blanket over herself and you and began making her way closer to your embrace. her satin nightgown swishing all the way until she was sat up like you too. She took another look at you moving closer to place a small kiss on the top of your nose causing you to crinkle it up.

She settled in, her head laying down on the pillow and her breathing steadying but her front was still infront of you. You laid down beside her so that you were facing her. Her hair slightly ran across her face since she let it fall down into its natural state you smiled using your finger to tuck the stray hair behind her ear.

Suddenly she gasped at the contact, your hands must have been cold but she started to relax as she felt the your arm wrap around her waist. she settled into your arms and inhaled moving her head closer towards you. "Is that a blush I see on the almighty master?" You whispered playfully looking deeply into her eyes as her blush deepened.

"Shut up and Hold me, I'm cold." She huffed, holding a small smile for a second.

You smiled, and complied, wrapping your arms around her more and pulling her closer towards the warmth of your body. "And I love you too" you breathed out, closing your eyes and falling into a slumber.

Before you were gone completely you felt a pair of lips against your forehead and her whisper softly. "I love you"