New new york

"Welcome to new New York, I mean it used to look better." The doctor smiled as cars zoomed past in the sky.

"Whoa doctor it's amazing" yaz spoke smiling widely at the doctor you grinned looking at how oblivious they were.

"So what we doing here then?" You asked stepping out into the grass  

"Thought it be perfect for a picnic" she spoke going to receive something from the tardis. You rolled you eyes walking over to missy.

She cleared her throat as the doctor reappears holding onto a Picnic basket and walking on with Yaz, graham and Ryan. She was about to follow again but you grabbed her wrist preventing her from walking away.

"Missy?" You lifted up her chin to face her. "Please what's wrong?" You pleaded.

"I can't hurt you y/n!" She spoke in a whisper. You were confused at this point she really was vulnerable. Her eyes were going red showing you that she was trying really hard to keep the tears back.

"Missy you'll never hurt me" you smiled widely.

"Y/n I lo-"

"Missy shit look!" You spoke with panic looking at the metal man walking into the hospital. Cyberman. Oh shit here we go again.

You looked around noticing that the doctor had seen it as she was running frantically towards the danger. You sighed before turning to run after her.

It was difficult getting through the thick grass beneath your feet as you made your way towards the cyberman.

You entered the hospital breathing heavily looking around for the others but there was mass panic and people were pushing harshly pass you.

"Doctor!" You screamed getting out of the crowd.

"Delete! Delete!" Crap you thought watching the metal man closing into you.

"Missy!" You called out really needing her right now. When she didn't reply and the cyber man got closer and closer. You went into sing song trying to draw her attention. "Who's so fine?"

His hands were nearly brushing past you before a chair slams into its side knocking him down.

"Missy!" She laughed hysterically, god you were happy to hear her.

You opened your eyes slowly to see missy smirking slightly taking your hand in hers. "Run!" You had no time to react as she tightened her grip on you and dragged you along. You both started running through corridors in search for the doctor. You knew that it would take more than a chair to take it out.

"Missy, y/n! In here, quick" the doctor rushed you into a room before locking it shut. It gave you time to catch your breath and look around. There was panicked patients all around you.

"Okay what's the plan?" You asked expectingly.

"Well I have no idea" the doctor muttered looking around. 

"Well great." You spoke rolling your eyes.

"We destroy it! Simple? No" missy smirks.

"Here we go again sometimes I feel like all you do is want to kill people, why won't you learn! God you irritate me so much! You. Will. Never. Be. Good" the doctor spat. You didn't see the tears burst out of missy's eyes because your eyes and fist connected to the doctors face.

It all happened so fast. Yaz rushing to her side as she clutched her face the blood spilling out her nose, frantically oozing out all on the floor. You were pissed.

"FUCK YOU, DOCTOR!" You screamed holding your knuckles that were covered in her blood.

"Y/n! Stop please" missy held you back.