Broken arm

"I'm not really a hospital person, Missy." You groaned as she pulled you along into the large hospital. "I swear Missy, if we get killed I'm going to hate you SO much"

"Stop whining, sit here" she ordered having non of it as she  helped you down into the waiting room chair. "Oh and take him" she announced, quickly placing incubus in your non broken arm and finding someone to treat you.

"Oh brilliant" you sighed looking down to the awake child in your arm. "So? What you like to do?" You asked like a idiot.

He looked at you curiously with his bright blue eyes much like his mothers not answering as you opened your mouth and closed it again in defeat. He started to giggle out of no where which as terrifying as it was to suddenly have this new and tiny person in your life after a series of unfortunate events felt good. You could start to feel your hearts had swollen to accommodate the love you already had for the baby in your arms.

"You are cute, just don't tell your mother" you joked. You slowly started to shake your leg up and down impatiently taking incubus with you. He yawned closing his eyes. "incubus" you whispered repeating his name smiling to yourself.

"Mr song" a voice called out catching your attention. You knitted your eye brows checking the doctors stance she shakes almost like she was on edge.

"That's me?" You said watching her curiously as she gasps rushing over.

"This way please, your fiancé is waiting" she gestured with a shaky hand. You followed her into a room where missy was smirking immensely sitting on a spinning chair. A knife resting on her lap.

"See that was so hard now was it, poppet?" Missy chuckled putting the knife away.

"Really??" You whispered yelled, placing incubus back into her arms.

"Well the doctors in, isn't that right dearie" missy joked glaring at the doctor.

"Okay- um.. so what seems to be the- problem?" She asked her shaking calming down.

"Oh don't be silly, I wasn't going to kill you" missy pushed causing the doctors eyes to widen.

"Hey missy, why don't you go see if they've got any snacks?" You asked trying to get her to leave before the doctor went into shock.

"Sure baby" she winked, leaving the room.

"Sorry about her" you sighed. "Broken arm" you said referring to the question she asked.

"Right lets get it checked out for you" she smiled feeling calmer than before.

Once you had your cast you left the room. Missy came quietly over planting a kiss on your forehead. You smiled at the baby in her arms "I knew you'd love him. Well he is half me so who could blame you?" She chuckled watching your gaze.

You ignored her question but smiled watching him nozzle into her chest. "We're going to need a pushchair" you stated.

Missy eyes sparkled in excitement. "We could go shopping!" She suggested.

After hours of shopping, you found the perfect pushchair along with mountains of nappies and clothing items that missy left you to carry despite your broken arm.

"Oh look at this one!" Missy announced carefully waving the small purple suit in front of your face.

"Oh god! Is this going to be any longer?" You groaned in boredom. "We've got 51 here, missy" you gestured to the clothes in the great big pile on your arm.

"Well now its 52!" She smirked placing onto of the other items.

You went to pay for it all, throwing it onto the counter where the cashier held an unamused expression at missy's excitement of adding new stuff to the pile. Incubus just sat calmly in his pushchair watching you lean on the counter in frustration.

"All done!" Missy announced placing the bags into your hand. You strained at its weight.

"Where are we going now?" You asked trying to keep up with her as she basically raced down the streets.

"Home, incubus is tired" she smiled walking directly towards your house.

Well now you guessed it was all of yours. This was going to be a nightmare.