6

You were coming around at this point, seeing everyone already sat up hunched over and holding their heads through your very blurred vision. Missy didn't look to bad but she had been pacing the room watching you with a very nervous face biting her nail and sighing.

You could tell the room was Very white and very high-tech. The sound around you indicate how dazed you really was, the consistent beeping and whirling coming into focus.

You ignored the people in front of you playing with the hem of your jean almost like they were searching for something but your head was spinning to much for you to care. Yaz opened her mouth to speak with caused them to stop looking and smile.

You groaned sitting upright. "It's all right, you're safe. Just don't make any sudden moves. Your body'll take a moment to catch up." You could make out the words although they still seemed to blur with the background noise. You slapped your head to get it to slow down the room but the discomfort was to great.

You closed your eyes, not noticing that missy had ran to your side. "Where are we?" You groaned not looking up.

You could hear graham speak up in a hushed tone. You were thankful for that because your head felt like it had a heartbeat of its own. "We're in hospital. They've just brought us all round. You're the last one up."

"There was a sonic mine..." you spoke through a dry mouth finally looking up and catching missy's gaze first. Trying to think back to what had happen before you were here.

"Yeah, the robo-dredgers notified us as they were pulling you from the debris. We've stabilised your vital organs. You're lucky they got to you fast."

You chuckled dryly. "Well that's good then" missy forced a small smile at that but you could tell there was more she wanted to say as she went pale.

You glanced around the room, watching the others stay quiet,
You get up to try to stand but your legs give way and fall into missy who helps you stand upwards.

"Oh." You groaned clutching her left side pushing yourself off missy's support. You span your head to look at the nurses of some sort but they seemed to have a nervous smile, The others stood up to and walked over. You shook your head indicating that you were in fact fine. Your head still keep bugging you, you were forgetting something.  5!

"Five"

"What?" Missy whispered softly her voice croaking.

"There is five of us. Where is incubus?" You asked rasing a brow and looking at her expectingly. "Well?"

"Um... well, he may still be on the tardis" she whispered almost a nonexistent noise but you definitely heard.

"Wait! Come back!" One of the nurses called.

But you were already looking for a god damn way out of there.