Face

"No" you whispered which causes missy to shuffle behind you and leave the bed.

"That's not possible!" The doctor exclaimed pacing the room. "Your not possible!" She spoke facing you. You felt small fiddling with your fingers. Missy was up with her front facing away from you as the doctor scanned you continuously.

You hit her hand away. "Stop it! Don't you think I know that. I don't even know what happened to me!" You spoke and then a face appeared through your thoughts. It seemed like a woman wearing a smirk and a eyepatch, she had a finger up to her lips causing you to tense.

"But why?" The doctor spoke obviously not sensing your discomfort.

"Doctor maybe we should leave this yeah?" Missy spoke quietly still not being able to look at you.

The doctor gazes at you, her mouth open but instantly closes, looking over you and sighing. Her face was unreadable. "Yeah anyway I'm dropping the gang off, you get some rest!". She leaves you alone with missy who stopped at the door before reaching out and leaving too. You protested but of course she was gone too.

"Fuck sake!" You exclaimed throwing yourself back into the bed. The tardis hums in response. You sighed more feeling lonely. You shut your eyes, a heavy feeling on your chest as you breathed slowly.

You didn't know how long you were out but when the tardis wobbled voliently which made you jolt awake, falling onto the floor with a loud crash and equipment piling on you, shattering on the cold tiles below you with a river of blood. "Really?" You muttered finding your way out of the pile.

You found yourself back at the console looking for the others, although no one was there. You kept the towel pressed hard against your temple as blood oozed out.

You were about to turn back in defeat but The tardis monitor flung around grabbing your attention. "Ooh great, thanks!" You mumbled taking the screen in your hands. You where on Ranskoor Av Kolos.

You ran quickly to the doors only to find yourself locked inside. "Doctor really? I'm not a child." You went back to the controls to bypass the tardis' orders flinging the door open.

"Oh well I was looking for a cool ass planet and this is what I get a dusty as hell spaceship!" You exclaimed throwing the towel down in excitement since you hadn't come outside in what felt like forever.

You wandered out feeling a cold breeze shake through your head that you thought nothing on before scanning your surroundings for an idea of where they went.

"Handy!" You muttered taking a map that showed their position. They where at something called Edifice.

You sped up your pace leaving the spaceship as they had wandered pretty far. Your head was spinning and you could hear mumbles of voices around you but there was no one there.

"Y/n! Wakey wakey!" You shot around trying to spot the person calling you. You shook your head feeling crazy as no one was around but the long Trek in front of you. You sighed taking in your surroundings for a second focusing on your breath.

The landscape didn't help but you soon found yourself at what seemed to be the edifice over a puddle of water.

"Now I just have to adapt this control-" you spoke dipping your shoes into the shallow water.

You transported onto the rock looking ship. "Well aren't I clever!" you spoke putting the now useless machine in your pocket. The whole place shakes and you can feel the energy leaving the rock ship thing.

You walk in further only to have a doctor running pass you. You smirk waiting for her to run back to you, shaking her head quickly and jabbing your arm probably to check if her mind was playing tricks on her.