The break in

You released a loud sigh stretching your arms up in a yawning motion trying to gain back some feeling into your limbs. The gentle clicks reassured you that they were stretched. You did a little shake before setting off. Missy skipped infront taking off to the office where the others waited at the door patiently, Yaz tapping her foot gentle against the cool wooden tiles under your feet. your jacket was slightly bigger than Missy but the long tench coat trailed behind her swaying side to side. Ryan looked around making sure that no one was around so that Missy could take her boot to the Lock causing it to spark up in response. You groaned walking past and taking the sonic out from your jacket that was still hanging around her body. Missy just shrugs dusting of her boot with a smirk "less fun"

Yaz opens the door and immediately takes a look around. "I thought Slade'd never leave." She groans clicking her back in response to the small room you were all in. She starts looking over to Ryan glancing at a set of filling cabinets.

"What ya think babe?" You asked to Missy rasing a brow and flickering your gaze between her and the door.

"40" she smiled, turning around and crouching down behind the desk to check his draws.

"Right, good to know" you chuckled to yourself seeing her scrunch up her face, it reminded you of the sort of thing the doctor would do. She throws out a set of items discarding them on the floor behind her with no care. You watch carefully a little longer than you should have but the time lady was always just too admiring to miss, you watched as a stray hair danced across her face in response to her reckless behaviour of flinging files around.

You glanced around and settled on the art work of the room, very boring you thought, you let a small smile escape onto your face as you remembered the painting of Missy that you had yet to copy from your personal hell.

Yaz gives you a suspecting look causing you to follow her trail over to Ryan where she tries the filing cabinet. "Locked." She sighed taking a step back and letting you have a go.

You sonic it unlocked rummaging through coming into contact with paper. "paperwork. Right, what sort of paperwork does a man like Slade keep locked away?" You take out a few sheets to lay them on the desk where everyone meets once again taking a look over your shoulder.

Missy let's out a small whisper that only you seemed to hear because the others continued to look through the paper work. "2"

"What is it?" Ryan asked trying to catch a glance at the paper in yazs hands.

"Oh, my God." Yaz breathes out but before any of you could do anything another enters the office.

"You'd better have a very good excuse for breaking in here. Your GroupLoops told me you were back here." Missy just smiled  smugly tapping her watch with two fingers before letting her wrist fall back down to her side.

"Oh. I knew that" you whispered, gazing at Judy who was wearing a very serious face and carrying a small device in her hands. You just shrugged looking down to the loops on your legs completely forgetting about them.

Missy waves dismissively, standing in front and letting her hands fall down to lean on her hips. "Calm it babe, I got this. Watch and learn. What if I said we'd got lost followed a strange wee fellow into this room and like I say strange guy opens the  cabinet. How would that play?"

You instantly face palm. "And how does that help?" You asked raising your leg to show her the group loop as if to say that Judy would know that there was only 4 of you.

"There were no shuttles from Kandoka today. I checked. Who are you? Industrial spies?"

"I mean if it helps, I was one once" missy replied sitting on the desk to swing her legs.