Really

"Doctor?!" Graham whirled around in a circle, throwing his hands up in exasperation as he found himself looking at you. You stepped out the tardis with a frown, making sure the tardis shut firmly behind you. You grabbed him by his sleeve and pulled him further from the tardis, his mouth opened but close again shaking you off. You reached to cover his mouth with a finger to his lips.

"How are you here? You in there- what is this place? Year? No stop! I'm missing something!" You whispered yelled, causing him to knit his eyebrows together. You pulled out the note eyed it suspiciously and looked around.

It all seemed familiar but you couldn't help moving your gaze around. It seemed much more Modern than before, there wasn't much transport and everyone seemed more at peace by walking.

"No buses!"

"What's a bus?" he mumbled under your finger.

"What's a bu- mate your a bus driver!" You exclaimed. "Oh no no no this is all wrong" you muttered to yourself kicking the soil below your feet.

"I don't even know who you are, why do you have a tardis?" He asked pushing your finger away.

"Oh that's an easy one- y/n song, cool dad, fiancé, really good at pissing people off and you must try my baking sometime." You introduced smiling. "So before you start- Parallel universe, always a tricky thing, Ooh bad for me, there's always one of me hanging about. But why am I here, who sent me this letter?" You asked pushing the note his way.

"Torchwood, why would they need you? Mate, who are you and where's the doc?" The other Graham asked.

"Ah trust me, I'm on the good side- somewhat! Hello, I'm the doctors son" you smiled taking his hand despite his shocked expression.

"He has a son?"

"He? Oh this is good" you chuckled letting his hand fall back to his side. You noticed him tense up at the sound of a newspaper shuffling behind him almost like he was on edge.

"So where is he?"

"Well I don't know" he mumbled avoiding your gaze.

"Hmmm. Right, sorry I think your assuming I'm a idiot"

"Well if your not, you would have found him by now" he pushed connecting his gaze back to your grin.

You leaned in to his ear smiling.

"Oh I know, he's been here all along?" You smirked looking over Graham's shoulder.

The man laughed folding up the newspaper in his hand and removing the round glasses perched on the end of his nose. He stood up with a smile before readjusting his bow tie. "Hello, I'm the Doctor"

"Yeah I got that part, god your the idiot" you rolled you eyes, dismissing the other doctor you had never met before. "So Torchwood?"

"that's me!" He beamed.

"Oh fuck off, really?" You groaned, mentally slapping yourself. You never get along with Torchwood.