Remember, well its him init?

You are all shown around until you all meet back into the chapel where Three space vultures are there, with different coloured jewels in their foreheads, and some humans in black. You didn't stick out as much, yaz in her dark red jacket and the doctors shirt, Ryan and Graham were naturally in dark colour but not as formal as the rest, your self with a crinkled white shirt and your black long overcoat, although the most colour came from missy still rocking her purple outfit, it didn't go unnoticed by a couple of gazes.

You took a lot around seeing familiar faces from the doctors wall of companions- she had never forgotten one and you admired her for that. The coffin is in front of the altar. You assumed that is where the doctor was supposed to be. It was becoming all to real but you had to keep reminding yourself that it couldn't be the doctor, could it?

A solider stood infront of you suddenly as the others shuffled in looking around. He saluted and you instantly brought your hand to drag it down. He had a curious look on his face as you did and darted your gaze to the others to make sure they didn't see luckly they didn't. You nodded your head and walked around him letting him fall into a chair at the back of the room.

"I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so sorry for your loss. The Claw Shansheeth invites you to spend tonight reflecting in the memories of a loved one lost." You nodded you head down trying not to draw any attention to yourself. You didn't even know if anyone could recognise you but you couldn't have that just right now.

"So, who are all these people?" The boy Clyde spoke up causing your new tour guide to speak up. He rose a brow watching you join into the group.

"Old soldiers. We have many of his companions coming, however some have already passed" he answered gesturing to the large collection of free chairs waiting to be filled.

"Think of all the lives he touched. The whole planet should be in mourning, but no one knows." Rani smiled sadly looking directly at the closed coffin in the front. Just after that seats started to fill.

"Oi watch it you bird!" Eyes are all on a ginger woman entering the room with- rose?

"Donna ! I'm so sorry" rose bowed at the creature before tugging her friend to a spare seat. You let out a small chuckle seeing them settle down Into the sea of people, the blonde lecturing the ginger about treating them with kindness to which she just rolled her eyes.

"So Can I see ...him? The doctor I mean" you questioned taking a couple steps forward towards the front but his hand coming to stop you.

"I don't think you'd want to."

"That sounds to me like you're hiding something." Sarah added giving you the same look of suspicion you had on your face.

"he was hurt. Again I'm so sorry"
Karim leaves after giving you a small nod to which you return. Missy following him with her eyes thinking hard by the look on her face.

"Not suspicious! Come on y/n this is wrong" you spoke to yourself, looking around for some clues because this wasn't adding up. Sarah looked at you listening in to your thoughts but didn't say anything.

"It's good to have you here Martha" you heard your gaze instantly shooting over to the the woman in her uniform, she hadn't seen you yet and you were thankful.

"Honoured guests steeped in grief and misery, this is the cradle of the lost chord. Its bittersweet melody." He gestured you all to take your seats and it seemed like you large group were the only ones standing up. You kept your head down going towards the only empty chairs at the front of the room.

Ryan nudged the others looking towards you missy and Sarah. "Hey guys lets leave the adults to it" he chuckled softly gaining there attention. Clyde, Graham, Yaz, Ryan and Rani move to the other side of the aisle as the Shansheeth starts to play a harp.

"Close your eyes. Remember." You sit closely to missy who just clutches your hand in yours with Sarah on your other side closing her eyes. You took a look around as others breathed in deeply thinking back on their adventures with the time lord that made it harder not to think about yours too.

You thought back not just on the good stuff but the arguements and fall outs. But nothing felt as good as thinking about the times when she saved your ass, the worlds she showed you and the little memories that were only for a mother and her son- even if some of them meant changing the past for her to be apart of your childhood. You let out a laugh under your breath letting your thumb circle Missy's hand as you pulled her closer softly being grateful of the people that were in your life.

You are brought back by breaking glass. A blonde woman has entered with a young man, and dropped a vase of lilies. The shards of glass scattering across the floor. "Oh, sorry, just ignore me. I brought flowers, which was silly, really. I mean, there's no need, is there? Well, you know, I saw these lilies, and I thought they were appropriate. Oh, and the vase was so beautiful. It was hand-blown by Asian Argentines. I don't suppose it was actually hand-blown, because, glass would get really, really hot.You are so gorgeous. I wish I had my glasses. You're like a vulture. A great big alien vulture. Babe, aren't they wonderful? No, no, no. Don't be afraid. It's just like I taught you. You know, I've missed all this. Listen, babe, can you do something with those for me? There's a good boy. Thanks." She finally sits down beside Sarah Jane and She gives him the lilies and he goes over to the others who greet him with a smile.

"Sit down lady" Donna yells from her seat glaring at jo. Her eyes wetting up as she closed them again.

Missy nudges you gaining your attention as everyone engages into their own conversation scattered across the room. "This is wrong, y/n. All these people, it's got to be a trap" she warned watching around to make sure no one else was listening but they were too busy collecting their thoughts about the Doctor.

"Exactly so we're here to find out what it is before anyone gets hurt" you replied, spotting Martha's gaze on you now. Okay maybe it was getting to risky. You sank into your chair.