Leave

You didn't know where you where going but you knew you couldn't stay in his presence. All you wanted was this to be over and to get back to the Tardis where you knew Missy would be losing her mind. Oh God you were in so much trouble.

You kept your feet hard against the concrete, the only sound being your boots coming to a halt as he stood looking straight ahead at you. His head piece removing the sun light from reaching your face. The shadow towered over your whole body causing you to shiver at the lack of warmth radiating from the man.

"I know who your looking for Time Lord! Your presence is required to our saviour Rassilon. You will come. You all will." You turned around at that looking back to the shy smile of the Doctor who held his hands up in surrender. You sighed turning back to face him, lifting your hands up too.

"Well great" you muttered under your breath as he came closer taking your hand and placing it over the small teleport. You watched as he approached the Doctor and then Tosh. "You don't have to get her involved. She's human, it's us you want."

He thought for a moment before nodding. He only took you and the Doctor leaving Tosh alone in the city. The Doctor shuffled beside you, he wasn't use to teleports and it showed. You stood still looking around at the dim room with only a small light above it illuminating the faces of the other Time lords watching you warily.

Rassilon sat on his throne of power, undisputed, so far. "Welcome." One of the high counsellors mumbled, he stood unimpressed beside the throne. He had one either side of him, so getting to him would be difficult you thought.

You sighed softly unable to think of an exit plan. "Well I must say am impressed, I love what you've done to the place. Really screams power!" you mocked running your finger behind a displaced chair. You cringed looking down at your finger covered in dust. You held it up with a grin.

"And who is this?" Rassilon asked looking towards the Time Lord that brought you here.

He tensed up. "This is the Time Lord you sent for, the one we could sense my Lord, he is clearly powerful to time." He gestured to you with a shaky hand.

"That's me!" You smiled taking a couple steps towards him despite the glares of warning from the high counsellors. "I really want to know what the hell do you think you are doing on Earth?"

"Excuse me, who do you think you are to address me this way?" He asked chuckling causing the two counsellors to follow his lead and release a forced laugh from their own lips.

You chuckled too causing them to go silent. You grew closer and bowed down, your gave them a small smirk that grew with every word. "Me? Oh I'm y/n song. I'm everyone's God, I'm your worse nightmare and of course the person who's going to sent you back to hell where you decided to crawl up from."

They stopped, you were sure you could hear their hearts beating faster against their chest as they inhaled their precious air.

"And how do you plan on that child?" Rassilon asked putting up a fake front. You could almost hear his shakily breath as he tried not to stumble over his words.

"Child? Oh you act like you don't know me but the truth is you do, every universe does. Yes I am a child the nightmare child. I'm the one in your dear children's books where you tell them to run and hide because he's coming to kill you all, the nightmare child will rip you from your beds and slaughter you. I'll burn your houses and tear down your empires. You know what? I'm feeling generous so i'll tell you a secret from my Earth." You lowered you voice making sure to not lose your eye contact. "I did, I. killed. every. single. One. Of. them" you chuckled still getting closer before dropping your grin into a straight smile. At this point they were scared and it was evident on their faces as they went pale, their blood no longer able to race around their bodies.

You gave one look at the Doctor who was looking back at you with an broken expression. You sighed returning to look at Rassilon who shuffled in his throne. You were so close to him at this point but they will all unable to speak still processing your speech. You reached over causing him to stiffen up at the ghost touch of your hand. You smiled opening up his hand and placing the teleport in it. "I may be that man but I'm giving you a choice. You leave this planet now!" You ordered, your words causing his hairs to raise in fear.

He sighed softly taking it. You were about to leave but his hand grabbed your arm in return, he stood up pulling your with him to stand tall. "We will leave but you will too!" He demanded, releasing you arm and taking the Time lords away. You didn't know what he meant you will still here, you raised a brow looking at the Doctor in the now empty room.

Well that was until the small circle dial in your hand lit up burning you at its touch and you were gone too.