Drunk

You sighed heavily knowing there was no way you would get out of this. So you made your way back to your room, it was definitely not in the state you left it in, everything was upright and tidy. Your books were in alphabetical order. You wondered if the doctor had been in here spying like usual or if the tardis just had ocd.

You managed to find a clean black shirt and some ripped skinny jeans that tucked nicely into your combat boots. Your locks of hair were placed into a messier look.

"Y/n song you better be ready!" Yaz giggled as she entered the room.

"Yeah yeah I'm done" you mumbled turning around. You had to admit Yaz looked stunning in her black dress. She looked rather more at ease than she normally did.

"You look gorgeous" you smiled interlocking your arms and walking of towards the console room.

"You clean up nice too" she teased softly nudging you.

"So where we going?" You asked feeling nervous, you definitely wasn't a drinking person. You entered the familiar console room, the doctor and the others no where to be seen.

"Well surprise me" she chuckled leaning on the controls.

"Hey this was your idea!" You muttered pulling down on the levers.

"Wait you can fly this thing?" Yaz asks in shock.

"Well yeah. It's not to difficult when you know how" you smiled sweetly over to her as she looked around in awe at the more gentle humming sound because you actually use the breaks.

"Can you show me?" Yaz asks in a small soft voice. You nodded offering your hand for her to take. You guided her to the right controls with your front pressed against her back, your hand sightly interlocked as she squeals in excitement at the movement of the tardis.

"Well this all looks cozy" you both turn around to see a very tired looking missy with a frown plastered on her face.

"Y/n was showing me how to fly her" Yaz stated in excitement still not letting go of your hand.

You cleared your throat as missy smirked. "Anyway we're here, bye missy!" You spoke quickly, dragging Yaz out to the bar.

"What can I get you both?" The bartender smiled eying you both.

"Strongest you got, mate" you smirked playfully. Yaz seemed happy with the order as she was downing the drink with her free hand.

It didn't look to threatening but it was definitely strong. It hit hard against the back of your throat and you could feel it burning it's way through your body.

"More here!" You shouted over the music, clicking your fingers over your empty drink.

You both had another. Then another. Some shots. Another and you guessed it another.

At this point Yaz was practically hanging off you, her hand clutching your shirt as you both danced. "I love this song!" She screamed, taking you in closer.

"Y/n" she whispered softly making you open your eyes to her wide gaze. You knitted your eyebrows as she just stared intensely at you.

"Ya-" you were cut of by her soft lips forced on yours.

"Yazzzz what ar-e you doiiiinnng" you slurred as she released your lips.

"Co-come with me" she smiled trudging back over to the tardis that stood in the corner of the bar. Of course no one would paid much attention of it as they twirled around it in their drunken states.

Yaz must of tripped over her feet because in seconds you were on top of her. You both bursted into laughter as you fronts were crammed together. She pecked your lips again through her giggles.

"Yaz w-why are you doing this" you asked getting up feeling your Wobbly knees.

"Shhhh don't worry about it. Come on" she urged pulling you through the corridor.

She had discarded her shoes already, now she was pulling on her dress zip. She pushes open her bedroom door behind you both eagerly pushing you up against it with her hungry lips.

Smut

You felt the alcohol take over your actions as you kissed back. She takes a handful of your shirt pulling you over to the bed. She fumbles with your buttons helping you take off your shirt.

Her kisses got rougher as she pinned you down on the bed. Your mind was racing so much that you hadn't noticed that you pants had been lifted of your legs and thrown into the corner of the room.

Her dress was next to come of, her smirk grew wider as you watched in desperation. She started to grind on your boxers. You weren't in control feeling yourself get hard on her small actions.

You couldn't take it no more so you flipped her onto the bed taking control. She let out a drunken giggle as she pulled down on her underwear. Welcoming you in. You started slow grinding before slamming hard into her. You both couldn't formulate sentences so all you could hear was her sweet moan escaping her red lips.

"Am g-gunnu cum" she moans before crumbling into the orgasm. You felt the wetness against your cock before cumming too.

You felt extremely tired so you lifted your self up taking your boxers and putting them on. You didn't want you or Yaz getting cold in the night so you picked up the blanket discarded on the floor and placing it over you both. you fell asleep next to her, both tangled together.