Return

"Right careful, gang!" The doctor whispered pushing past you to take lead. You chuckled as she was so incapable to let someone else take lead.

"Someone's coming!" Yaz ushered you all into another corridor missing the guards march past. You were held against the wall in Lilith's grasp, you watched her blue eyes scan around making sure you were all in the clear, her eyebrows frowned together until the noise of the soldiers loud march couldn't be heard. It reminded of when you were with missy, trapped in the heart of dalek empire. How you couldn't bring yourself to kiss her back or how different she was back then.

She finally looked into your gaze as she let you go sightly, shocking herself at your cozy situation. You smirked letting her step back and sigh.

"Right I'll look!" The doctor whispered popping her head out into the corridors. "Coast is- not clear!"

"Prisoners are escaping!" The guards screamed.

Lilith took your hand following after the doctor who frantically ran through the corridor dodging the multiple guards bullets that ripped through the air.

"Come on!" The doctor yelled looking back at you all.

"Ah crap dead end!" You yelled as you all stop abruptly at the end of the corridor.

"You've got a plan right, Doctor!" Yaz spoke in panic as the guards got closer.

"A way out? I used to be very good at those..."

"Any time now would be great!" You muttered sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah I'm getting to it y/n!" She whipped out her sonic screwdriver, setting it of and bringing the tardis around you all as the bullets hit against the Wodden box exterior.

"But.. it ...it's"

The doctor was already rushing around the console getting you all out of there.

"It's bigger on the inside" you said causing her to stop her wondering gaze at you.

"It's beautiful" Lilith replied.

"It is isn't it" you whispered leading her over to the others who watched the doctor fly the tardis.

"So where you from? I can take you home" the doctor explains to Lilith.

"Oh great thank you. I'm from Durminal, human colony off the west of mars." She smiled.

"Mars has a west?" Ryan chuckles causing you to snigger.

"Lots of planets do" you stated, helping the doctor fly Lilith home. You pressed multiple controls that made the doctor scrunch up her face.

"Your flying her wrong!"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not cause we're here." You smirked, watching her take a double take at the monitor.

"Ah so we are" she monotoned.

Lilith was so excited that she already found her way out of the tardis.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed as she watched over her planets surface.

"No problem" the doctor smiled popping back into the tardis with the others after they said their goodbyes.

She turned to you after a moment of taking it all in. "Thank you, y/n. Maybe I'll see you again?" She smiled.

"Yeah maybe. Goodbye Lilith" you smiled back taking her into a hug.

"Goodbye y/n" she whispered as you took of into the tardis.

"Well that was fun, gang" the doctor explained.

"We got captured again not exactly fun!" You chuckled.

The tardis took of and landed somewhere random as you all spoke. You all ignored her humming sound. 

"Well it happens once in a while" the doctor defends herself.

"Yeah but doc you gotta admit it does happen quite a lot" Graham said.

"Yeah like remember wh-."

The tardis doors flew open and missy's body collapsed to the floor, she was covered in a thick layer of blood and cuts.

"Missy" you yelled running over to her side. "Doctor! What do we do?" You asked panicking.

"Y/n get her to the medical room. NOW!" She said checking her over with her sonic. You scooped her up into your arms as you ran frantically into the medical room and placed her gently onto the bed.

"Your gunnu be okay" you whispered to missy who at this point was blacked out from the world.

"Right y/n. Get me some gauzes" the doctor ordered as she entered the room. You obeyed helping her fix missy up. The cuts were deep and you were scared that the bleeding was never going to stop. The doctor stitched the biggest cuts up to ensure that she wouldn't lose any more blood whilst you felt useless at helping. You picked up some bandage wrap to help with the healing but your hands kept trembling at the sight of missy.

The doctor noticed you shaking hands. "Let me do it" she whispered softly taking the bandage wrap from you. "She's going to be okay, y/n. Time lord healing."

"God I hope so" you smiled as the bleeding stopped.

"What we don't know is how it happened" she whispered staying quiet so missy would stay asleep.

"Let's not get into that now! I need her safe first" you whispered yelled.

"Of course. And done" she smiled as she finished healing missy's last cut. "I should get back to the others." She spoke holding open the door.

"Yeah of course" you replied still not moving away from missy. You took her hand in yours and squeezed it ever so sightly.

"I'll check up on her in a bit" she sighed noticing that you weren't leaving her. She took one look at both of you before returning to the others.

Your body felt tired and limbs were starting to ache so you took a chair and paced it down beside the bed before connecting yours and missy's hands together. The sleep took over your body as you dreamt of her waking.