Someplace safe

"What the hel- oh hi missy"

"Yaz before you start I'm sorry I didn't know it was going to erupt" you shrugged pulling Graham by the hand as you helped him jump into the tardis missing the lava below their feet.

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep y/n song" she glared at you dusting of her jacket.

"Get in line" Ryan muttered under his breath as he settled incubus in the console floor.

"Me too, you left our son with them" missy slapped your shoulder with a fake pout.

"You should be more worried about the near death experience" Graham explained closing the door behind you.

"Hey in my defence you wanted some where warm" you sighed spinning around the console.

"Not a fucking death wish though"

"Okay, I get it your mad but the language really yasmine Khan?" You chuckled throwing her a smirk.

"Ugh your impossible I'm going to bed" and then she stormed off waving her hand dismissively.

"Yeah we should head to bed too, night you two" Graham mumbled taking off down the corridor with Ryan.

"Do you think their mad at me?" You whispered looking at missy.

"Who cares" she shrugged walking away towards the sofa under the console. You raised a brow- was she mad too.

You spend a few hours at the console as well as taking incubus to bed and pacing the corridors thinking how to make it up to the others and missy. Was she really mad that you spend the night with him, not missing the part that it was HER just a little earlier. You picked at your hands a bit too, you would do this when you were stressed although not as bad when you attacked your arm with your nails.

You sighed walking under the console, it was dimly lit but you could see missy laying peacefully on the sofa with a book craddled in her arms. "Missy?" You whispered being careful not to scare her. You took her hand in yours as you placed yourself down on the floor leaning on the sofa, the book fell to the floor with a small thud. It was your diary "Ah great" you whispered taking it with your free hands and throwing it on the table.

"Y/n" she sighed under her breath, you turned to her catching her gaze. Her hair was now loose and strands of hair littered her face. Her make up was slightly smudged but nevertheless you smiled at her beauty.

"Yes, dear?" You smiled leaning over to kiss her forehead.

"Don't ever do that to me again" she whispered. She didn't seem mad but rather vulnerable.

You squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry for sleeping with him" you whispered feeling a wave of guilt attack your stomach again.

"No not that- y/n don't ever leave me again, I'm not mad that you slept with me dear" she whispered, you could detect the tiredness in her voice as well as her eyes fluttering shut again.

"I promise" you whispered feeling the butterflies attack that guilt as you looked at the beautiful tired woman. You sighed letting her hand go which she didn't even notice before taking her into your arms bridal style and carrying her back to your room.