Questions

"Hey, y/n. You alright mate?" Yaz asks quietly, walking into your room and shutting the door firmly behind her.

"Yep fine" you lied, sitting up on your bed to face her.

"You know I know when your lying" she sighed, looking around at the art scattered around your walls, most of them consisted of the planets you visited and your favourite story of the lonely traveller which river wouldn't admit was really about the doctor, she said it was about a man she met and long story short they got into an argument and he went to live with otters but of course you knew it definitely was the doctor.

You just let out a small sigh placing your head into your hands, the doctor would be so angry at you.

"Well the doctor explained everything. You know this regeneration business with missy. I still don't believe it" she chuckles uncomfortably, trying to get you to talk.

You still can't manage to say anything. You were lost for words at the masters actions. How would you explain to the doctor that her home planet was destroyed. You felt tears swell up in your eyes.

"Do you love her?" Yaz asks catching you of guard. You lift your head up immediately to face her again.

"Yes" you managed to mutter out. "But you see its impossible with all these regenerations- I.. i love her so much Yaz, but the thing with loving a time lord is that they can change, what happens when I lose the person I love the most to themselves, I can't love them- I can't! Does that make me a bad person? I tell missy that her past doesn't define her and yet I'm still fucking terrified of her past everyday."

"No I mean... I will never understand that but she's not the same as he was. She's changed and you are so obvious to see that." Yaz smiled taking your hand comfortly.

"I guess" you mumbled, catching tears with the back of your hand.

"What did he say?"

"What?" You asked, fidgeting in your place.

"The doctor reckons that he said something. She tired to get it out of missy but she wouldn't say. She looked upset."

"It's nothing but this is all over!" You smiled softly. You hear the door open again and the doctors hard pokes from behind it.

"Hey Yaz could you gives us a minute" the doctors smile falters when she sees your hand in yazs.

"Of course" Yaz smiled sweetly before leaving you with the doctor.

"Galifrey's gone" she monotoned turning her back away from you. "So I'm guessing this nightmare child's gone too"

"Doctor-."

"It was missy!" She yelled turning around to face you.

"No it was the master" you corrected her getting up.

"Same difference! Y/n"

"Just like the war doctor right?" You snapped back watching her face fall.

"How do you know that?" She asked more gently.

"I know a lot DOCTOR! So you leave her out of this because it isn't her!"

"Y/n. She's dangerous, to all of us" she sighed.

"Oh I know but doctor guess what so am I! If anything happens to her doctor." You stepped closer to her face threateningly. "I will kill you myself" you whispered.

She glups slightly, taking a step back from you. "Y/n?"

"OUT!" You spat.

"Missy's my friend y/n but you don't know her like I do" she sighed, she went for the door handle but you kicked the door shut scaring her.

"Catch up, doctor. I know everything" you smirked. She took one look at you before removing herself from the room. You didn't notice her hands shake.

When the door shut behind her, you found your hand connect with the wall beside you. You punched it several times as the blood kept coming. You groaned in frustration, you didn't understand why all this shit kept happening to you but you knew where you could get your answers from- where this all happened; missy!

You pulled the door open again, at your strength the door handle ripped itself from the wood. You dropped it before storming of to missy. You didn't bother knocking but barged right in.

"Y/n? Dear, what are you doing her-." You didn't give her time to finish her sentence as your lips had already connected with hers. You didn't know what you were doing, it felt like everything was on auto-pilot as your hand cupped her cheek as the other one pulled her waist in closer against your body. You were so angry at her but you just could never bring yourself to hate her when she just tasted so fucking good.

"Y/n. As much as -."

"Stop. Let's get out of here! Your vortex manipulator still works yeah?" You found your sonic, aiming it at the device.

"It's missing a pie-." You didn't give her much time to reply as you set it off randomly.

"Ce, Well great, now we're stuck here!" She sarcastically said. She looked at your face which was covered in so much pain and changed her tone. "Y/n? What is it dear?.. oh your hand"

"What are you to me?" You asked urgently. You were just so desperate and tired for games, you wanted the truth.

"Whatever do you mean, love" she smiled genuinely, looking deep into your eyes

"Oh STOP IT! he told me he loved me missy! Was that you too or what because your pushing me away then I find out about us missy! We're married right, what does that make me to you?" You collapsed into your knees feeling so tired of this crap. The tears got faster and the blood ran fresher from the cut on your knuckles.

"Y/n I don't know what to say dear. I'm sorry, I hate to see you hurt but I would never hurt you." She cupped your face as she kneeled infront of you. "This face would never hurt you" she whispered, tears escaping her eyes.

"How can I be so sure" you groaned, rubbing her hand softly with your thumb.

"Because Im in love with you." She pulls a box from her pocket with a free hand. she fiddled with it before regaining her confidence. "I read the stories so it better not go wrong and you actually say no. Ooh that would be embarrassing! Anyway losing track. Missy snap out of it. Y/n, will you marry me?"