Leaving

You kept running through the all too familiar corridors trying to remember any exit doors you pasted on your way up but most of your travelling included you being carried unconsciously. "Come on!" You groaned hearing the alarms sound out.

"In here!" A voice called out ushering you into a room.

"Ah thank you.. sir" you smiled awkwardly looking at a young man, with carvings of skin taken from his body. "Where are we?" You asked looking around, you frowned watching children hide behind equipment, there must have been at least eight of them.

"Your in the experiment area"

"Of What?" You asked picking up a series of small gadgets and trying to shove them in your pockets. "Ah I really need my coat" you groaned losing space to fit everything.

"Of us, you are one of us right?" He asked.

"Oh it's all making sense now! Sorry" you lowered your voice watching a small girl jump in fright. "Anyway I'm new. I say new probably more like the first- I'm losing track here! stick with me because I'm leaving" you said seriously, fixing and readjusting the gadget in your hand. "Have you seen a long black coat around here?" You asked causing him to raise a brow.

A little later..,

You were outside the room with the group of children where the man scavenged in the room, he came out with your coat.

"Thank god!" You whispered pulling out your sonic, you sonicked the gadget smiling. "Right gang follow me!" You whispered yelled whipping the coat around and putting it on.

"Is this man Crazy?" one of the children asked following you to the exit.

"Very much" you grinned holding your arm to stop them going any further. You ducked your head from the corridor to check on the guards making rounds through the hospital. You noticed a camera pointed at you. You exploded it with your sonic before gesturing them to carry on following you.

"Right go" you ordered opening the door with your sonic. The children seemed happy with that and rushed out without another word but the young man.

"What about you?" He asked rasing a brow not moving despite having a safe passage out of there.

"Unfinished businesses" you sighed punching the wall and ripping the wires from it. "If I can connect this to the whole mainframe of the hospital....come on" you urged waiting to see it light up. You smiled giving it a sonic upgrade.

"What are you doing?" He asked quickly.

"Opening all the doors" you grinned watching all the patients run out in relief. "Come along!" You yelled capturing his hand and running out of the Institute.