Not mad

"Always the fucking questions! No am not mad" you spat at the tardis as she hummed and whined at your outburst. "Well I'm sorry" you sarcastically added.

She hummed again. "Oh now you too, huh! I knew I should of added a mute button" you said. "I'm am NOT MAD" you yelled slamming the door which would have helped keeping the doctor, missy and the others out but of course not the tardis who was humming louder as she was almost fuming. "I am sorry but you should know better to say I'm angry, yes I am angry! I'm fucking pissed.... but I'm feeling more alone, I know I'm not . I have everything behind those doors, I have a Fiance for god sake but I just feel cold up here" you sighed gesturing to your head. It was much calmer talking to the tardis about it, her gentle gums of expression helped your lift the weight dragging in your chest. "No one listens not even the doctor, she can go whizzing around the universe saving countless lives but when it comes to the unknown mysteries of the mind she shuts off" you whispered knowing full well the tardis could still hear you despite your words.

"I didn't want to be here but I guess it changes when you fall in love. Missy's great but I can't scare here away with this" you groaned softly, you started to calm down feeling better at opening up about that loneliness that shadows you.

The tardis let out a wheezing sound causing you to laugh. "You should be nicer to her" you smiled.

Your eyes snap to the door as it opened "Y/n" missy's voice called out. You wiped your stray tears away that you didn't even notice fall.

"Missy" you smiled, pulling her into a hug. She looked shocked for a moment before she let herself melt into the hug. "You know I love you right?" You whispered into her ear causing her to tense up and the hairs on her neck to raise.

"W-well you might of mentioned it once or twice" she said playing with the ring on her finger from around your neck. "I love you too dear"

"That's good to know" you chuckled softly planting kisses across her neck.

Smut

"Why don't you show me how much, dear" missy purred. You smirked pushing her against the door. You kept a firm grip on her, her hands above her head. You lunged forward connecting your lips kissing her with passion. Missy moaned in frustration unable to escape your grip but she slipped into a echo of pleasure.

Missy's legs started to tremble. You smirked pulling back. She looked vulnerable before slapping on a signature smirk. You had no time to react as she pushed you to your knees. "Kneel" she said firmly keeping you down. Her sharp nails take ahold of your hair, the other helps remove her shirt and lift her skirt. You gulp looking directly at her pussy that was never covered.

You lean in but a yelp escapes instead as missy pulls you back to her level. You raise a brow confused as she removes your lower clothing. You went to open your mouth only to have her finger against your lips.

"Shh now y/n" she tuts pulling you close.  Your cock slides against her folds earning a small moan from the time lady. You lift her into your strong arms. She positions her legs behind you.

She grins slowly as you slide your cock into her. She moves eagerly, trusting harder against you, you were already so close.

"Mistress..." a softened sound of arousal escaped your lips as you pushed yourself in her harder.

"Do shut up, y/n" she moans moving frantically now. You can feel her grow tighter and wetter at your movements.

With one more last gasp she falls over the edge. She still moves with a wide smirk until she feels you cum inside her. You help her balance on her wobbly knees as she lets herself down to move to the bed.