The blood planet

"Well I definitely wasn't expecting that" the doctor spoke, grimacing at the bodies. She did a quick scan hiding the results with her hand but by the look on her face and the lack of motion with the bodies they were definitely dead.

"Well what do you think caused it?" You asked still focusing on the copses in front of you. They were all surrounded by tents were burnt down to the rusty metal poles that dug deep into the dirt below your feet. You had noted that they were human-like people with darker skin, they wore thin old cloth around there now frozen bodies. There were young children tucked in the arms of their mothers.

"I have no idea but we need to find out. This is new" the doctor commented. You nodded your head feeling your blood boil. You finally removed your trapped gaze and had noticed that the only ones facing forward was you and the other two time lords. Yaz had her hand to her mouth. Ryan and graham looked away in disgust.

"Well I say we start over there!" Missy whispered pointing to the massive dome like city that towered over the scenery.

"Yeah" you agreed in a somewhat saddened tone. "Let's get out of here" you mumbled making your way over to the city, everyone followed you unsure where to go from now.

"Right so we just go the through the front door?" Ryan asks uneasy as you all trekked over to the city.

"Yep!" You answered unsure with yourself. You held your breathe this better be a good idea because you really couldn't be assed to die today.

"Intruder alert!" Ah great that's all that you needed. It was moments until there were masses of guns surrounding you all.

"How they do that intru-the window" missy giggled applying her lipstick and popping her lips.  You laughed which earned a glare from the doctor, she hit you softly making You straighten your stance, you definitely knew it wasn't the time to be joking around.

"Who are you? And how did those creatures get in?" He asked pointing disgustingly at Yaz and Ryan.

"Oh great another racist adventure" Yaz spit in anger. You had to act fast so you shuffled closer to the doctors coat, she looked down confused when you shoved your hand in looking around.

"I'll ask again shall I. How did you get in?" You smiled collecting the gadget in your hand.

No one answered, the Doctor was too busy holding Yaz back to comment and of course missy didn't speak but glared at them.

"Take them away!" He pointed. The doctor disagreed of course trying to hold back the group. Missy held back the soldiers with her physical strength she kept looking at you for a way out. You gave her a quick smile before saving your friends.

You quickly grabbed Ryan's wrist and placed yazs on top, "sorry for this" you whispered before sending them away back to the tardis.

"Sir, they disappeared" another solider spoke standing down. 

"Where did the creatures go!" He spat in the doctors face.

"Those 'creatures' are my friends so I suggest you shut the fuck up!" She screamed sending him back with a shove. The guns clicked back up and the red lights danced around her body. You just stood there in shock never having heard the doctor lose her cool.

You shuffled back over to the doctor swiftly taking her physic paper and holding it in his face.  "We are the UNIT, we're here to see why innocent life's are being murdered" you stated.

"Didn't UNIT shut down?" He spoke with a smirk.

You chuckled a bit "private section, how do you think we found you?" His face fell and he lifted his arm to tell the soldiers to back down.

"How may I help?" He spoke changing his tone.

"Well firstly I've got some serious questions in private?" You spoke suggesting to go some where more quiet so if you didn't like the answers he would be missy's problem and by the look on her face he wouldn't stand a chance. You smiled to convince him more before he set off.

"How?" Missy whispered to you as you all followed him.

You smirked at her. "There human, I used the only organisation that they would be scared of, well it was that or torch wood and I would rather not go there!"

Missy stifled a laugh trying hard not to give you all away.

Graham let out a huge sigh "where did you send them?" He whispered behind you.

"I sent them to the tardis, there be save there. I promise" you whispered back. You physically had to pull the doctor as she tensed her whole body and breathed heavily at the man.

You all entered the room. "Well first of all sir you don't look like UNIT, you've got a gay symbol on your jacket and their not allowed here."

You settled down on the mans chair throwing your crossed legs onto the table. "Ah well you see I was on the way to a black gay wedding" you joked looking at your pansexual flag stitched into the side of your jacket.

"Your humour is not permitted either" he spat.

"Neither is racism but here we are." You shouted, jumping up and glaring him down.

"It is for the best"

"Ah well in that case just kill them all!" You shouted clearing his desk in anger. Graham covered his ears at the noise as objects crashed harshly against the floor, smashing into the cracks of the office tiles. "But you see I won't let that happen"

"What can you do about that boy?" He chuckled.

"Boy? Oh honey I've seen more than you ever will in your lifetime. I've seen bigger planets burn and I've created some too so trust me I wouldn't underestimate me dear!" You spat. You noticed missy's body tense in the corner of your eye.

"Okay okay y/n! Calm down" the doctor pulled you back lightly before turning back to the man. "why are they different from you? The colour of there skin isn't a reason to kill them." The doctor spoke more calmly than earlier.

"Because.. because they are!"

You didn't listen to it but rather scan his computer that still worked after your outburst. You chuckled falling back slightly. Everyone turned to look at you like you had definitely lost your mind this time. "Or maybe because your planet is dying out. Good old population control! Is that why you did it, you changed their views so your people could live longer. Well congratulations because guess what?"

He looked shocked but still muttered out a what.

"You lost because this is karma coming to fuck you in the ass. You've got a month before all the supplies run out." You spoke clear as day before punching him in the face.

"Whoa, that was hot!" Missy smirked.

"Y/N!" The doctor shouted helping the man up.

"Sorry I had to do it at least once." You sighed clutching your red knuckles.

"What can I do" he mumbled holding his face. Graham and the doctor both supported him each on one side.

"We'll take your people to a new planet but no more killing. Be kind never cruel and apologise to those left." The doctor stated taking him out the room.

You sighed in disbelief at the doctors kindness but it was better than nothing.

Missy took your hand and kissed it gently. You gazed directly into her blue eyes that glistened in the office light. The others had left by now probably already evacuating the city into the tardis.

"Hey" she whispered her breath hit your lips due to the closeness. You smiled sweetly taking her waist and tugging her closer. She gasped quietly before blushing uncontrollably at the lack of room. She cupped you're face within her hands, her eyes flickered your your lips as you breathed heavily. You both leaned in. You ensured yourself to take note of everything that was happening so you would never forget this moment.

Maybe it was time to fess up or even bend the truth just a little.

"I like you"