Trapped

You bit at the Master's arm with one last attempt at breaking free of his tight grip on you. You were so out of it from the kiss and kept thinking about what it actually meant to him. He was so soft, it was enough to keep you thinking about your execution.

Well almost.... "Well, it's been a pleasure to see you on my planet y/n" the Master chuckled quietly, still holding you securely against the desk as he tied your hands together "You aren't going to cooperate with me, Dear?" He tugged it harder against your skin, you wrist was already bruised from his nails. You yelped bitting your tongue unable to figure a way out of this.

He span you against the desk before wrapping a thick fabric around your head, he pushed it into your mouth efficiently gagging you. "Ma..str, shwap pwes!" You managed to say in a muffled voice it was completely blocked by the gag.

The Master cackled showing you his white teeth. "And miss seeing this? Y/n Song, the protector of the human race, just like his bastard of a father." he said in a low voice as he span you around quickly pushing you back up against the desk and knelt down slowly beside the you. "You should have never come back, my sweet y/n."

"M Nat fron ths universe!" You yelled trying to steady you hard breathing against the gag.

"Well this universe or not, there's not room for the both of us." the Master finished with a grin.

Your eyes widened, pupils expanding in fear and worry. You were starting to think he really would do it.

THWACK

You thoughts were interrupted by the masters Strong hand connecting with the back of your head causing you to help in surprise. "Oh, is the poor little pet hurt?" he smiled with a fake falsetto. He then continued to slam your head on the wooden desk behind you. "Oh, come on. I know you like the pain." the Master said gripping the bruised wrist for a moment before walking away and leaving you with your own thoughts.

The thoughts only being your dear Missy.