Kapter 3

It took a week for them to get ______ enrolled into UA.

With her record it was tough but they managed.

They didn't let her see Akaguro at all not until she followed their rules.

She was shoved in a room with a female instructor right now. The time being 7 am.

"Hi dear, I'm Midnight! Wow when they told me about you they forgot to include how beautiful you look. What is up with those scars! You look so bad ass! You should model!- oh sorry here are your UA clothes. I'll take you to your class as well. Your teacher Mr.Aizawa aka Eraserhead is waiting for you with the class." Midnight said.

______ took the clothes. She just looked at it. They believed it would be best to put her with Aizawa since he could stop her quirk whenever he needed too.

She just put on the UA uniform and glared in the mirror.

"I look like an idiot." ____ said.

"A hot idiot!" Midnight replied smiling.

______ rolled her eyes. "Let's get this over with." She said as they walked out and walked to Class 1-A.

They walked in after knocking.

"Here you go. She's all yours Shouta!" Midnight said as she walked off leaving _____ in the room as she looked around with her eyes.

She saw Iida, Izuku and Shoto. She just glared.

Iida got up and walked to her offering to shake her hand.

"______! As class representative I would like to welcome you to our classroom!" Iida said.

She glared and walked past him. As his hand fell from embarrassment.

She looked at Mr.Aizawa.

"You're Eraserhead right? So all I need to do is listen to your rules and then I can see my dad right?" She asked him.

Mr.Aizawa looked at her raising a brow.

"It depends on how you act. Misbehave then no. Do as we say and don't hurt anyone then yes. But I won't promise anything." Mr.Aizawa said to her.

She just glared and looked away.

"Fine. Where do I sit?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Next to Bakugou." He said as Katsuki looked up seeing her.

(Changing the seats so you can be next to Katsuki 😛)

When _____ walked into the room Katsuki was a bit stunned. She didn't have the villain look..instead she looked....good..

_____ just walked over and sat down in the seat.

Izuku smiled at her as he was behind across her. Sitting behind Katsuki.

"Nice to see you again ____." Izuku said.

"Shut up." She said to him making Katsuki smirk.

"Alright class. Obviously we have a new student joining us. Treat her as you would anyone else. She'll be staying in the dorms as well." Mr.Aizawa said.

"Woah wait hold up! No one told me anything about dorms! I'm not staying in your stupid school." ______ said glaring at him

"Unfortunately that's not something you have a say in. You're stuck here whether you like it or not. Bakugou give her paper and a pen, and all of you get started on notes" Mr.Aizawa said.

She just glared getting pissed off.

Katsuki got irritated having to share as he just hands her the paper and pen in one hand.