Kapter 96

Katuski took her words with him throughout the next few days.

It's not like he hates his kids. Obviously they're the world to him. So how could they think he doesn't love them?

He just didn't understand why giving Kiyoto what he wants was such a big deal.

***
It was around 1 pm. Katsuki picked up Kiyoto from school and took the 4 year old to his agency.

He had it calm today so he'd train Kiyoto more.

Driven was against it like _____ but he never said anything since it wasn't his place to.

Kiyoto smiled wide grabbing the blade and cutting his own palm to get blood out.

He ran around the training room putting his blood on every item he can blow up.

Katsuki watched as he sparked the blood and Kiyoto moved his hands to flash cause the trail of blood to explode.

Kiyoto looked over at his father smiling.

Katsuki smiled back patting his head.

"Hey, do you like training like this? Even though you know your mom doesn't like it?" Katsuki asked Kiyoto.

He tilts his head. "Ya I like it! Mama just doesn't want me to get hurt but I'm not hurt! Plus I get to be with you all day! It's fun!!" Kiyoto cheered.

Katsuki smiled. "Ya I thought so."

"Can I help you fight bad guys then?? I really wanna!" Kiyoto asked looking up at him.

"No that's too dangerous." Katsuki said.

"But you said I could!"

"When you're older."

"I am older!"

"Kiyoto."

"..then can I use those now??" Kiyoto asked pointing at the training equipment.

Katsuki shook his head. "No."

"..."

"Just keep using your quirk all we know is the more blood you use the bigger the impact. If you have no blood then it's basic explosions. Even with that yours would be far more hotter then mine which is good. You remember what we practiced yesterday? Can you throw your blood up and explode it midair?" Katsuki asked him.

"..I can.."

"Then do it."

"Um..when I did it yesterday it hurt. Mama told me to tell you if it hurts but I don't want to stop so can I do something else?" Kiyoto asked looking up at him.

His arms were bleeding still.

Katsuki just looked at him and glared. "We've already done everything else. I want to see it, just fight through the pain. If you can't even handle that you're not cut out to be a hero." Katsuki said to him thinking it would motivate him.

Kiyoto hesitated and squeezed his palms to get more blood out wincing.

He just moved his hands up and tried to get blood in the air but failed.

"Come on try it again. I need to drop you off home by 3." Katsuki said.

"Can we get ice cream after this??" Kiyoto asked avoiding the request.

Katsuki glared at him. "Ice cream? For what? you've done nothing."

Kiyoto just looked back at his hands and gathered blood in his palms to throw into the air but it hurt so much for him that he was losing feeling in his fingers.