Kapter 18

The next day was Sunday. Katsuki and _____ hung out in the main hang out room where others did too all of them watching the news.

Endeavor just won a battle against a Nomu almost risking his life.

Shoto was relieved he won.

Apparently Dabi showed up to fight but left when other heroes approached them.

_______ looked over at Shoto who just left the room.

"Poor Shoto he must have been so scared.." Momo said.

"Ya.." Izuku said.

_____ rests her head on Katsuki's chest leaning into his body as he scrolled through his phone.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rests it on her stomach as she holds that hand just playing with his fingers.

Mina puts on a movie for them all to watch as Asui brought over snacks smiling.

They all sat there together watching the movie start.

Katsuki just leaned back into the couch's arm having _____ practically lay against his body as she watched the movie.

The entire class already got the gist that the two were together. It was obvious after Katsuki's outburst when she was captured.

They all found it adorable and enjoy the two being together only because Katsuki wasn't as loud or angry anymore.

Mina had Katsuki on a plan for tomorrow. He'd be in charge of keeping ______ out of the dorms after school so the rest of them could prepare her birthday surprise.

_______ still never said or brought up her birthday to anyone. In honesty she didn't know it was a big deal to celebrate birthdays.

Her and her dad would just always go out for a small cake but that was it.

She was gonna go out with Katsuki after school. She was surprised he asked her to go out first so she agreed to it.

She turned her head and looked at him as he looked at her meeting her eyes. He smiled kissing her cheek.

She smiled softly. The lights in the room were off only light source being the TV.

Katsuki just poked her stomach being bored of the movie already, he moved his hand higher and poked her side boob just looking down at them as they jiggle.

She didn't say anything to stop him just leaned more into his body.

Katsuki leaned down to her whispering in her ear.

"Let's leave" he said.

She smiled looking at him but she shook she head moving her head to whisper to him.

"They'll be suspicious.."

"They won't even realize we're gone." He whispered back.

"..."

Katsuki smirked taking her hips to make her stand slowly.

She just rolled her eyes as he smiled getting off the edge of the couch and both tippy toeing away.

They walked to the kitchen as she smiled at him.

Katsuki walked to the fridge and opens the freezer taking out two popsicles for them as he hands her one.

She smiled taking it and immediately opened it.

The duo sat together on the table both going on their phone enjoying the popsicles.