Kapter 7

The bus stopped as Class 1-a got out.

Confused the student looked over at Mr.Aizawa as Heroes who called the Pussycats introduced themselves.

And it wasn't until Mr.Aizawa told the kids they had to get to the camp by themselves

"Current time is 9:30, you kittens got until noon! Kitties who don't get to camp by 12:30 don't get any lunch! Good luck!" One of the pussycats said as the ground below the students moved and threw them each off the cliff.

"Also! Good news! This land is private and belongs to the camp. You can use your quirks as much as you want to! Good luck!" The pussycats said.

"You got three full hours." They inform them smiling.

The kids just look at the heroes in total annoyance.

"How did we not expect this from Mr.Aizawa.." jirou said annoyed.

"there's no point in complaining I guess we should just get going." Kirishima said.

Mineta ran around having to pee as he ran to the woods but then a roar was heard and everyone turned their heads seeing a giant beast.

"WHAT THE HELLLLL!" Sero and Denki yelled.

It didn't take long for Izuku to realize and inform his class that this was a test and that beast was made from one of the pussycats quirk.

"Alright let's get this over with!" Katsuki yelled but another beast joined them.

______ just looked at the beasts and sighed.

Izuku Shoto and the others were fighting one of the beast as another joined in.

"Kirishima!" _____ called out as he got thrown to a tree.

____ ran to him as he groaned getting up.

"That hurt.." he said as he rubbed his back.

"Hey I need you to scratch me." She said to him.

"What why!? We're fighting a monster right now!" He said looking at her until he realized she needed to bleed.

He hesitated a lot but scratched her arm as she smiled.

"Thanks!" She took out large amounts of her blood again and went into the fight.

***
The night sky was already setting and the students just walked out of the forest finding the camps facility.

All kids fell to the ground exhausted.

"I thought you said it'll only take three hours!" Sero complains to the pussycats.

"Sorry we timed it off at how long it would take us." She said giggling.

"Whaaat now you're bragging about how better you are? That's mean" Sato said as he fell to the ground.

"I'm starving! This is hell!" Kirishima yelled.

"Meow meow meow meow meow!!! I thought it would take you guys longer against my first monsters! You guys did extremely great! Especially the five of you!" Pixie-bob said smiling pointing at Iida, Izuku, _____, Shoto and Katsuki.

Pixie-bob jumped around the five of them as they got annoyed.

"Hey stop!" Katsuki yelled.

"What's going on" Izuku said as Mr.Aizawa sighed.

Izuku then questions a little kid named Kota. Greeting him but getting kicked in the crotch.

______ laughed covering her mouth as Katsuki smirked.