Kapter 68

The week was coming to an end.

Katsuki was still away. And _____ was still pregnant.

She felt miserable and tired.

She went to visit Mitsuki and her Nana within the week but it was all too boring without Katsuki.

Asahi also got her to come down to the agency.

He wanted to see her and when he did he could tell she was tired of being pregnant.

He smiled.

"You look like a mess." He laughed.

She sat down just sighing.

"You carry a baby then talk to me about looks."

He smiled sitting down.

"So Dynamights not back yet huh? I thought he was coming today."

"Ya me too..he said he needs another day there." _____ said.

"Well forget that. I have someone coming next month and he's looking forward to meeting you. He has a similar quirk to yours and wants to work with you." Asahi said to her.

"You know I don't work with people." _____ said.

"Give him a chance he's an old friend of mine. He goes by Blade. Have you heard of him?" Asahi asked as she shook her head.

"Eh you'll meet him soon."

"What does he want from me?"

"He wants to work with you, he knows your story about your dad and then everything you went through. He might even have a crush on you, but don't worry he knows you're with Dynamight. Anyway his quirk is, Blood Formation. Not so different from yours but he can use anyone's blood to control their bodies." Asahi told her.

_____ just nods softly.

"He was a hot shot in America. He's moving to Japan tho. He said something about having a new group to join? He wants to recruit you to work with him." Asahi informs her.

"Asahi I'm not gonna be working much after the baby's born." ____ told him.

"Ya but you can't be locked up forever, Dynamight will take care of it for a few days so you can be out on the field." Asahi says as she sighed.

"Was that all you needed me for today?"

"Ya pretty much, plus I haven't seen much of you since you left. You doing ok?"

"Ya I'm alright, have you heard from Ren and Rin?? How are they?" ____ asked.

Asahi smiled. "They're good, America seems to be treating them good." He said as they smiled.

______ stayed there until having to leave.

She got up and drove back towards her apartment. Sure she wasn't suppose to drive, one of Katsuki's rules. But he wasn't here sooo too bad.

She parked the car getting out as she took a second to breathe since the baby was kicking crazy.

"Calm down.." she said softly rubbing her stomach as she moved to walk upstairs.

She got to her door opening it and going inside as she walked to the bathroom.

She took a few minutes to just make herself some dinner being hungry again.

The time was 4pm so she had a boring day and with the knowledge of Katsuki not coming today it was even more dull.

That was until the door started to unlock.