Kapter 80

She couldn't even move. Kiyoto confused to why she was frozen in place. He touched her shoulder but her arm loosened as if she was dropping him.

"Mama!" Kiyoto yelled as she snapped out of it and looked at him.

She set him on the ground and ran to Akaguro's grave.

Her heart racing as she looked around but found nothing.

She then stood up looking at the entire Cemetery but found nothing, no one was there.

Her dad was missing... his casket was missing!

She grabbed her phone calling Katsuki tears in her eyes not understanding what was happening but being too freaked out and nauseous to speak.

Kiyoto just stood by her worried as her face screamed terror.

Katsuki picked up the phone.

"Hey what's up?"

"______?? You there?"

"_____!? Hello!?"

"H-he's.."

"What? He's what?! Who's he!?"

"He's gone! Dad's gone!"

"What? What do you mean he's gone?"

"He's n-not here..he's not h-here.."

"Babe I don't get it calm down..what's going on? You're at the Cemetery right? He should be there maybe you're in the wrong section-"

"THEY DUG UP HIS GRAVE! HE'S NOT HERE KATSUKI! HE'S MISSING!" She finally said in panic.

He noticed her voice breaking in fear. Hearing her words made no sense but..

"Stay there I'm on my way."

He didn't hang up just keeping her on the phone as Kiyoto whined not liking his mother worried.

She just stared at the grave it haunted her.

Yes she was over his death but..who would ever do this? Why?...why him?

Within the next 10 minutes Katsuki got to the Cemetery.

He ran in having a few men with him since he was on patrol with him.

But...they all froze shocked at what they saw.

"get the damn workers here to find out what happened! Scout the area find anything!" Katsuki ordered them as they nod running off.

He just walked to _____ and turned her away from the grave hugging her as he felt her body shake.

Kiyoto was at their feet pulling on his fathers pants.

Katsuki gripped the back of her head and her hair just trying to get her body to stop shaking but it wasn't working.

"...we'll find out who did this....I'll kill them..don't worry we'll find him." Katsuki said to her comforting her as she couldn't help but panic.

It wasn't as if she was trying to cry but the tears just came..she wanted to hide it but...her dad..her dead dad. The one she killed was missing from his grave.

Now if anything that just adds onto the trauma..

Katsuki glared holding her close and calling someone with his phone calling them to the Cemetery informing them about the incident getting everyone he knows on this.

Why the fuck would someone steal a dead man..? Katsuki thought as he rubbed her back Kiyoto just hugging his mother's leg now.

***
Katsuki put the phone down. He leaned his arms on the dinning table.