Kapter 73

Blade was pissed off.

He contacted the same person he has been calling everyday. The person who ____ believed was his sister..

"They kicked me out. It was that damn Dynamight! I was so close to getting her on our side." Blade spoke.

"If she won't join us then we have no choice but to kill her-"

"Hold on. We had a promise. She belongs to me. You can kill the kid. I'll just go in and get her tomorrow. Dont do anything else till then." Blade said.

"If you fail to bring her in we will be taking things into our own hands."

"Yes I got it..just give me till tomorrow." Blade said before he hung up.

He stood outside the apartment looking at it and smirked.

"I already know your schedule Bakugou..sooner or later I'll ruin everything for you."

***
The next morning went smoothly. Riven scouted the apartment making sure no one suspicious was there in the halls.

He turned back inside and saw ____ playing with Kiyoto as he smiled softly.

Riven was a father to 3 kids so he missed when they were just babies.

Katsuki was already out for the day leaving the three of them home.

Kiyoto looked over at Riven reaching for him as _____ smiled handing him off.

Riven smiled.

"You know I didn't get my first son until 2 daughters. They were a real handful." Riven told _____.

She smiled as Kiyoto giggles touching Riven's spikey beard.

"I can imagine..how did you and your wife deal with them??" _____ asked.

"Hard work and alcohol." Riven comments as they laugh. "How many are you and Dynamight thinking about having?"

"Well..I want at least 2 so he's not alone but Katsuki wants as many as we can get." ____ said sighing as Riven smiled.

"Believe me, he'll change his mind after kid number 2."

The two of them got along quite well. Riven messaged Katsuki every hour about their safety which Katsuki enjoyed.

He so got pictures from _____ of the toys and shows they let Kiyoto watch, his smile was worth every picture.

***
It was about 7pm on a Wednesday.

Katsuki was late out at work finishing paperwork to come back home.

Riven was in the living room as _____ was in Kiyoto's room feeding him.

There was a knock at the door and Riven got up to answer it.

He opened it and was immediately stabbed in the stomach.

Blade licked the knife and Riven's body froze up.

He couldn't even talk to yell or scream. His eyes widen seeing Blade.

He tried to call out to warn _____ but it wasn't working.

"Be a good boy and sit still for me will ya?" Blade said as Riven moved and sat on the ground listening to his orders.

Blade smirked walking into the house.

"Hey Riven? Did your kids ever-" _____ froze.

Her grip on Kiyoto tightening.

She saw Blade holding a bloody knife and saw half of Riven's back at the front of the door sitting.

She looked back at Blade her heart was pounding.